Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Johnnyquests
Forum: Trading 06/29/2021, 22:25
Replies: 12
Views: 2,836
Posted By Johnnyquests
Can vouch that the dev puts in a lot of hard work...

Can vouch that the dev puts in a lot of hard work not only for the product but for the customer. Every bit of blood, sweat and tear is sacrificed to give you the best cheese experience for ZH. I...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/07/2021, 06:09
Replies: 29
Views: 5,644
Posted By Johnnyquests
This is the best of the best software known to...

This is the best of the best software known to man. Hardworking, respectable adults that care about their customers.

This isn’t your average run of the mill group ran by little kids. These are...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 11/05/2020, 03:10
Replies: 0
Views: 237
Posted By Johnnyquests
Talking Simp Carries - Any Map / Quest assistance

FRIENDLY & FUN EFT CARRIES ONLY

Info



Prices per carry:$8(Any Map) flat rate | 2 for $8 speed run Shoreline runs (15 minutes or less per raid) | $10 for labs with cases runs | $20 per hour...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 11/05/2020, 02:35
Replies: 80
Views: 19,964
Posted By Johnnyquests
This cheese is so freaking amazing. I hope I can...

This cheese is so freaking amazing. I hope I can get picked from the list
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.