Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: johndoe91458
Forum: Call of Duty 05/15/2025, 15:26
Replies: 15
Views: 1,909
Posted By johndoe91458
i only use esp. if your aim sucks bad enough to...

i only use esp. if your aim sucks bad enough to need a bot then you'll need extra hardware and steps to map to controller/mouse. any good dma provider will have their recomended hardware for aim. lot...
Forum: Call of Duty 05/07/2025, 20:23
Replies: 15
Views: 1,909
Posted By johndoe91458
most providers have been detected recently so i...

most providers have been detected recently so i am also making the switch to DMA. here's what ive found in my limited experience

seems the top DMA chairs are Direct and Blurred. Pick your fav or...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 07/20/2022, 15:35
Replies: 915
Views: 246,657
Posted By johndoe91458
I realize I'm a new user, so take my review with...

I realize I'm a new user, so take my review with a grain of salt... However, after seeing some recent comments I wanted to throw in a good vouch for PO's spoofer.

After using unlocking tools and...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/13/2022, 15:14
Replies: 915
Views: 246,657
Posted By johndoe91458
Hello, I've had a ticket (#5763) opened since 4/9...

Hello, I've had a ticket (#5763) opened since 4/9 without much progress. I switched out a card in my PC and now your spoofer is giving me an error. Will you please help?
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.