Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ScottishPhilologist
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/23/2020, 20:33
Replies: 1
Views: 146
Played duo games with this guy on a Plat account....

Played duo games with this guy on a Plat account. Extremely good player. He absolutely dominates games as mid and adc. He was also always very nice and very trustworthy.

100% recommend!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/23/2020, 20:33
Replies: 1
Views: 121
Played duo games with this guy on a Plat account....

Played duo games with this guy on a Plat account. Extremely good player. He absolutely dominates games as mid and adc. He was also always very nice and very trustworthy.

100% recommend!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/23/2020, 20:33
Replies: 2
[Selling] Euw/Eune boosting
Views: 195
Played duo games with this guy on a Plat account....

Played duo games with this guy on a Plat account. Extremely good player. He absolutely dominates games as mid and adc. He was also always very nice and very trustworthy.

100% recommend!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/23/2020, 20:33
Replies: 1
Views: 169
Played duo games with this guy on a Plat account....

Played duo games with this guy on a Plat account. Extremely good player. He absolutely dominates games as mid and adc. He was also always very nice and very trustworthy.

100% recommend!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/20/2020, 19:57
Replies: 1
Views: 233
Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and...

Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and once they received my money, they said they'd invite me to the game but never did and completely disappeared. I'm new to this and asked how I could...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/20/2020, 19:56
Replies: 1
Views: 231
Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and...

Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and once they received my money, they said they'd invite me to the game but never did and completely disappeared. I'm new to this and asked how I could...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/20/2020, 19:56
Replies: 1
Views: 267
Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and...

Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and once they received my money, they said they'd invite me to the game but never did and completely disappeared. I'm new to this and asked how I could...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/20/2020, 19:56
Replies: 7
[Buying] Lf de rankers
Views: 347
Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and...

Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and once they received my money, they said they'd invite me to the game but never did and completely disappeared. I'm new to this and asked how I could...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/20/2020, 19:56
Replies: 2
Views: 175
Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and...

Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and once they received my money, they said they'd invite me to the game but never did and completely disappeared. I'm new to this and asked how I could...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/20/2020, 19:55
Replies: 1
Views: 305
Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and...

Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and once they received my money, they said they'd invite me to the game but never did and completely disappeared. I'm new to this and asked how I could...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/20/2020, 19:54
Replies: 1
Views: 183
Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and...

Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and once they received my money, they said they'd invite me to the game but never did and completely disappeared. I'm new to this and asked how I could...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/20/2020, 19:53
Replies: 3
Views: 446
Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and...

Scam. I paid this person money for duo queue and once they received my money, they said they'd invite me to the game but never did and completely disappeared. I'm new to this and asked how I could...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.