Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: taylan4
Forum: Rust 09/16/2023, 21:01
Replies: 14
Views: 1,205
Posted By taylan4
Looking for answers :)

Looking for answers :)
Forum: Rust 09/13/2023, 00:10
Replies: 14
Views: 1,205
Posted By taylan4
Yes i did add you mate i write you now ...

Yes i did add you mate i write you now




Thanks mate im not good at spoofing just trying to learn and do it bymyself :)
Forum: Rust 09/11/2023, 22:14
Replies: 14
Views: 1,205
Posted By taylan4
I did add you on discord mate I didnt...

I did add you on discord mate



I didnt do that last time but i will try this time with new key for windows also



I have opened same post in UC but no answer yet :confused:
I really dont...
Forum: Rust 09/10/2023, 23:16
Replies: 14
Views: 1,205
Posted By taylan4
Red face Rust Manuel Spoof HWID - After EAC BAN

Hey guys! I try mauel spoof my hwid to avoid rust eac ban but after getting new account i use it 3-4h then i get ban. Where did i do wrong ? Did i miss anything ?

This is what i do to spoof...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 06/30/2022, 21:10
Replies: 4
Views: 1,284
Posted By taylan4
I have got trail guy if you want buy for cheap...

I have got trail guy if you want buy for cheap and try it
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/26/2022, 20:56
Replies: 4
Views: 239
Posted By taylan4
Send me message if you need avaible

Send me message if you need avaible
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/23/2022, 15:48
Replies: 4
Views: 239
Posted By taylan4
Avaible 2x still

Avaible 2x still
Forum: General Coding 05/13/2022, 18:24
Replies: 0
Views: 736
Posted By taylan4
How to read a Dat file

Problem solved
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/13/2022, 00:31
Replies: 4
Views: 239
Posted By taylan4
Avaible 2x

Avaible 2x
Forum: League of Legends 05/13/2022, 00:19
Replies: 1
Views: 2,368
Posted By taylan4
Urf-Aram Skin Boost Bot

Is there a skin bot for urf and aram for boost.
I saw a lot of people doing and saw video in youtube but i havent see anything in here
Forum: Fifa Trading 05/10/2022, 22:34
Replies: 54
Views: 9,708
Posted By taylan4
Nice price and insta help from support and admin....

Nice price and insta help from support and admin.
Highly recommended.

+vouch
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/09/2022, 17:41
Replies: 4
Views: 239
Posted By taylan4
EFT Week(Trail Keys) Anyone Looking For Them?

I have win some keys in twitch for a week key in eft anyone wanna trade for a daily cheat or something like that ?
I got 2 keys for 1 week so total 2 weeek.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 04/26/2022, 00:08
Replies: 1
Views: 205
Posted By taylan4
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/23/2022, 01:16
Replies: 26
Views: 23,422
Posted By taylan4
+ rep Best Chair out here and the best price u...

+ rep Best Chair out here and the best price u can get ! Best support
Forum: New World Trading 01/01/2022, 19:02
Replies: 0
Views: 203
Posted By taylan4
NEW WORLD Coin

Deal done
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/25/2021, 14:14
Replies: 5
Views: 3,318
Posted By taylan4
+ Rep Quick Help !

+ Rep

Quick Help !
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 12/19/2021, 00:47
Replies: 17
Views: 4,888
Posted By taylan4
Lightbulb Do we have to chance only new key or should we...

Do we have to chance only new key or should we remove everything from C:/ not D:/ ?
Like wipe whole C:/
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 12/16/2021, 23:51
Replies: 9
Views: 1,538
Posted By taylan4
Does chancing serial and getting new windows key...

Does chancing serial and getting new windows key would be inaf ?
Like if i reboot computer delete everyything from 0 and than add new serial code
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/14/2021, 20:00
Replies: 12
Views: 3,367
Posted By taylan4
Discord link dead

Discord link dead
Forum: New World 11/12/2021, 23:58
Replies: 13
Views: 7,171
Posted By taylan4
What about macro recorder ?

What about macro recorder ?
Forum: New World 11/12/2021, 22:04
Replies: 13
Views: 7,171
Posted By taylan4
New world Auto Gather bot

Anyone know about this ? Its chinese so i doesnt understand what program he using.

The video : [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: New World 11/06/2021, 11:30
Replies: 31
Views: 12,346
Posted By taylan4
I could help as well, I send my dc in private

I could help as well, I send my dc in private
Forum: Rust 02/16/2021, 11:29
Replies: 12
Views: 2,139
Posted By taylan4
If you havent buy contact me : Tyln#8574 i can...

If you havent buy contact me : Tyln#8574
i can give u spoof + collapse esp aim
Forum: Rust Trading 02/16/2021, 11:26
Replies: 0
Views: 175
Posted By taylan4
Rust / ESP - AIMBOT // Rust Spoofer

Hey guys !

Im going to sell 2 Week Key for Spoofer + ESP Aimbot!
Price for both : 40$

Only paypal ! Contect me for more details on discord !
Note : I got only 1 keys that i dont have time for...
Forum: Rust Trading 01/27/2021, 00:15
Replies: 8
Views: 783
Posted By taylan4
Worth for the price

Worth for the price
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.