Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: himura2558
Forum: 12Sky2 09/29/2021, 06:33
Replies: 29
Views: 6,451
Posted By himura2558
May I have some configuration files?

May I have some configuration files?
Forum: 12Sky2 09/08/2021, 09:15
Replies: 6
Views: 1,813
Posted By himura2558
Do you have a method that can be easily...

Do you have a method that can be easily understood?
Forum: 12Sky2 09/04/2021, 12:04
Replies: 6
Views: 1,813
Posted By himura2558
I have can share with you If you help me merge...

I have can share with you If you help me merge the file give the IP to 127.0.0.1

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: 12Sky2 09/04/2021, 10:33
Replies: 7
Views: 4,467
Posted By himura2558
12sky2 2.5 Client+ServerSource+IMGTOOLS+GXD DLL.rar

I need help, can someone change the IP 127.0.0.1 of this GXDCompress.dll file, if you help me to share the 2.5 file.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: 12Sky2 09/03/2021, 14:02
Replies: 2
Views: 627
Posted By himura2558
Do you have a solution? please share with me

Do you have a solution? please share with me
Forum: 12Sky2 09/03/2021, 06:52
Replies: 2
Views: 627
Posted By himura2558
Question 12sky2 2.0 Invalid client Version

Does anyone know a solution in this part? please share for me

[Only registered and activated users can see links][/IMG]
Forum: 12Sky2 10/29/2020, 10:06
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
How do I add monsters to the VIP push?

How do I add monsters to the VIP push?
Forum: 12Sky2 10/26/2020, 05:10
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
I think you should use my sql 5.5 would be better.

I think you should use my sql 5.5 would be better.
Forum: 12Sky2 10/26/2020, 03:02
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
Can I use this client back to 12sky2 as pvp ? ...

Can I use this client back to 12sky2 as pvp ?





You can share Can this client with me or not?
Forum: 12Sky2 10/25/2020, 13:19
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
Anyone have ts2pvp clients? Please share for me. ...

Anyone have ts2pvp clients? Please share for me.

Share with me please
Forum: 12Sky2 10/24/2020, 18:26
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
Anyone know the value of auto hp items? I use...

Anyone know the value of auto hp items? I use 12SkyWebToolV2. I do not appreciate it.






I can fix that.
I want to add auto hp to it, but I don't value this item, do you know any?
Forum: 12Sky2 10/24/2020, 17:30
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
I already used the map start.bat, but I am unable...

I already used the map start.bat, but I am unable to access the map. What should I do to fix it?

START Zone.exe 11601 1
START Zone.exe 11606 6
START Zone.exe 11611 11



START Zone.exe 11603...
Forum: 12Sky2 10/24/2020, 15:45
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
https://www.picz.in.th/image/b3RFYE Why mine...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Why mine is like this Do you have any solutions?: แฮนด์ดาวน์:: แฮนด์ดาวน์:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


When you press start game Stuck How can I...
Forum: 12Sky2 10/24/2020, 05:31
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
https://www.picz.in.th/image/bkPBDvhttps://www.pic...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


I found this file by accident Can someone help me? To make it work
Forum: 12Sky2 10/18/2020, 06:25
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
How do I change the starting level? ...

How do I change the starting level?




I can't find it, try searching by name and still can't find it.

Please tell me the ID number of the 120% ticket. What is that number?
Forum: 12Sky2 10/17/2020, 13:45
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
Does anyone know of a positive ticket ID of 120?

Does anyone know of a positive ticket ID of 120?
Forum: 12Sky2 10/16/2020, 04:59
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
Does anyone know the ID number of a D33-grade...

Does anyone know the ID number of a D33-grade item eite ? I can't find that.
Forum: 12Sky2 10/15/2020, 09:45
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
Yes, I had that problem too. edit the 005 file

Yes, I had that problem too. edit the 005 file
Forum: 12Sky2 10/15/2020, 05:10
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lu8ylwGsIBwh3mPog...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


I have to edit the blurb telling me where to edit map.bat.
Forum: 12Sky2 10/13/2020, 18:04
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
Who can make that war work? My war won't work,...

Who can make that war work? My war won't work, please tell me how to fix me
Forum: 12Sky2 10/12/2020, 02:45
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
I have 12sky2_as_dos

I have that item, can you help me?
Forum: 12Sky2 10/02/2020, 16:32
Replies: 291
Views: 72,847
Posted By himura2558
! [ MyDB :: Init ] DB เชื่อมต่อเท็จ() [...

! [ MyDB :: Init ] DB เชื่อมต่อเท็จ()

[ ข้อผิดพลาด:: mSERVER เริ่มต้น()] - ( 2 )



What should I do to fix it? When my password is correct
Forum: 12Sky2 10/01/2020, 06:38
Replies: 172
Views: 43,078
Posted By himura2558
I did as you guys suggested, but online. I don't...

I did as you guys suggested, but online. I don't know how to fix it.

Please help me to play alone.
Forum: 12Sky2 09/27/2020, 20:19
Replies: 172
Views: 43,078
Posted By himura2558
Can someone teach me or have an edited file for...

Can someone teach me or have an edited file for me to try out please?
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.