Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Gorillatech
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 07/30/2020, 18:56
Replies: 226
Views: 47,198
Posted By Gorillatech
I've been using the cheese for about 3 months...

I've been using the cheese for about 3 months now. The aimbot is a little bit offset from the head, and I know Tesla has been working on it. When I say a little bit, I mean just barely off... I can...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.