Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RengariFPS
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/19/2021, 21:10
Replies: 1
Views: 597
Posted By RengariFPS
Sold

Sold
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/18/2021, 11:39
Replies: 1
Views: 597
Posted By RengariFPS
Plat 2 Account with 8.4K VP

Hello, selling an account.

Yoru - Astra open.
Nickname Change will be available in 17 days.
Bought VP with Riot codes so nothing done illegally.
EU Account
Can boost the account to Immortal....
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/19/2021, 01:02
Replies: 0
Views: 446
Posted By RengariFPS
-EU- Top 4K Elite Account with A lot of skins.

All Skins : [Only registered and activated users can see links]

-All knives Level 2
-Prime Vandal, Elderflame Vandal, Oni Phantom's level are maxed out. Prime skins efects open except for Guardian. No colors but there...
Forum: Valorant Trading 11/06/2020, 04:42
Replies: 0
Views: 360
Posted By RengariFPS
IMMORTAL 2 ACCOUNT WITH ELITE SKINS [CHEAP]

Price: 135 Euros
Contact: Discord - Ahmo#8809
Payment Method that i can accept : PayPal F&F - UK Bank Transfer - Any Crypto (Prefered)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Rank : Immortal II
Agents :...
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/17/2020, 20:52
Replies: 0
Views: 459
Posted By RengariFPS
Immo III Account | 5 Knives | 2K VP

Price: 175 Euros
Contact: Discord - Ahmo#8809
Payment Method that i can accept : Any Crypto. Can't go with PayPal its closed in my country.

Screenshots ;
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Nickname...
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/14/2020, 03:05
Replies: 0
Views: 307
Posted By RengariFPS
Elite Immortal 2 Account

I can boost up to Radiant if you want, I accept paymants with crypto only since PayPal is closed here.
I'm the first owner of the account, I sold so many accounts and never seen any ban.
I accept...
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/02/2020, 19:15
Replies: 7
Views: 834
Posted By RengariFPS
No, never done illegaly as i said before. All...

No, never done illegaly as i said before. All hand made.
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/26/2020, 20:54
Replies: 7
Views: 834
Posted By RengariFPS
I'm not interested in gift cards.

I'm not interested in gift cards.
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/24/2020, 19:53
Replies: 7
Views: 834
Posted By RengariFPS
I have one radiant account, if you want i can get...

I have one radiant account, if you want i can get one of these accounts to radiant too. Add me on discord so i can share screenshots on my radiant account.



[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Axe...
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/24/2020, 18:40
Replies: 7
Views: 834
Posted By RengariFPS
4x Immortal Accounts

Hello, ALL ACCOUNTS LISTED BELOW ARE MY OWN. I'M NOT A RESELLER.
Contact - Discord:Ahmo#8809

Voice Chat ON for all accounts.
Valorant Points Added with Riot Pins.
Payment Options : Any crypto,...
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/16/2020, 19:10
Replies: 3
Views: 671
Posted By RengariFPS
Breach almost unlocked, Battlepass level 23 rn.

Breach almost unlocked, Battlepass level 23 rn.
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/11/2020, 08:15
Replies: 3
Views: 671
Posted By RengariFPS
Thank you so much :o

Thank you so much :o
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/11/2020, 02:51
Replies: 3
Views: 671
Posted By RengariFPS
Immortal 1 Account | Oni Bundle | 5K VP

Screenshots :

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]




ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS PLAYED AND PAYED LEGALLY IM JUST HERE FOR SELLING MY ACCOUNTS. I WILL GIVE...
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/09/2020, 01:18
Replies: 5
Views: 532
Posted By RengariFPS
Both accounts sold.

Both accounts sold.
Forum: Valorant Trading 07/27/2020, 22:43
Replies: 6
Views: 2,061
Posted By RengariFPS
Added on discord.

Added on discord.
Forum: Valorant Trading 07/27/2020, 22:38
Replies: 0
Views: 934
Posted By RengariFPS
2 Immortal Accounts with Skins [Cheap]

ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS PLAYED AND PAYED LEGALLY IM JUST HERE FOR SELLING MY ACCOUNTS. I WILL GIVE YOU E-PINS THAT I USED TO ADD VP


First Account [ 45 euros ]

Immortal I
Elderflame Set...
Forum: Valorant Trading 07/27/2020, 10:00
Replies: 5
Views: 532
Posted By RengariFPS
Reached Immortal II

Reached Immortal II
Forum: Valorant Trading 07/25/2020, 09:27
Replies: 5
Views: 532
Posted By RengariFPS
No ty Price down to 75 euros.

No ty

Price down to 75 euros.
Forum: Valorant Trading 07/24/2020, 15:52
Replies: 5
Views: 532
Posted By RengariFPS
Immortal 1 Account with skins

Hello,

-Full Prime Set
Vandal's level maxed out.
Classic and spectre level 3
Axe Level 2
Sovereign Melee Level 2
All Battlepass skins(50 Level)

Has all the characters expect for Viper.
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.