Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: darkhunter25
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/21/2008, 07:21
Replies: 0
Views: 1,159
Posted By darkhunter25
Tutorials how to create a bot.

I know how to code in c++. Actually, I made some 2d/3d games but never tried making a bot. Can anyone here give me some links on how to create a bot using c++ or any programming language.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/17/2008, 15:02
Replies: 8
Views: 4,165
Posted By darkhunter25
Cabal Rider: Auto Training and Stop Training in the Chatbox.

Every time I press Home and End, it says Auto Training and Stop Training. I'm kinda worried because it shows in the chat box. Am I the only one who can read it or others can?
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.