Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: OliverSmiley
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/08/2026, 14:55
Replies: 5
Views: 214
Posted By OliverSmiley
Unranked to D4 EUW

Buying Unranked to D4 EUW, fresh lvl 30 account leveled on arams. Will buy xbox gamepass before the boost starts so all champs are available.
Forum: Valorant 05/17/2025, 04:09
Replies: 6
Views: 1,160
Posted By OliverSmiley
Thanks, I will check those out. I used Eternal...

Thanks, I will check those out. I used Eternal some months ago and the aim just felt weird. I was already high ranked without cheats and I feel like it just made me play worse + it got detected like...
Forum: Valorant 05/17/2025, 02:06
Replies: 6
Views: 1,160
Posted By OliverSmiley
Looking for Aimbot

Hi, I'm looking for 1 PC aimbot recommendations. Have anyone used Cheesy's Product and could share an opinion on his aim?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/16/2025, 22:43
Replies: 8
[Buying] Unranked to D4
Views: 343
Posted By OliverSmiley
Unranked to D4

Hi, buying Unranked to D4 on EUW on a fresh 30lvl account.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/11/2025, 03:29
Replies: 1
[Buying] Diamond EUW
Views: 166
Posted By OliverSmiley
Diamond EUW

Looking for a diamond EUW account
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/25/2024, 04:22
Replies: 3
[Buying] 5 QP wins
Views: 238
Posted By OliverSmiley
5 QP wins

Hi, buying 5 QP wins to get rid of ranked restriciton. EUW
Forum: Valorant 09/11/2024, 15:42
Replies: 4
Views: 919
Posted By OliverSmiley
HWID Ban questions

Hi, I have some questions regarding HWID bans:
1. Will I be banned in LoL if I get banned in Valorant?
2. Will all the accounts that I have ever logged into be also banned or just the ones that I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/06/2024, 11:52
Replies: 5
[Buying] P1 TO D4 EUW
Views: 292
Posted By OliverSmiley
P1 TO D4 EUW

Buying P1 TO D4 boost on EUW, preferably ADC/MID, flash on F
Payment via PayPal
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/10/2024, 23:07
Replies: 3
Views: 183
Posted By OliverSmiley
Hi, how many days would it take and could I make...

Hi, how many days would it take and could I make the account and give it to you?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/06/2024, 16:57
Replies: 3
Views: 183
Posted By OliverSmiley
EUNE handlvl account with high normal MMR

Hi, buying an EUNE handlvl account with high normal MMR.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/26/2023, 12:31
Replies: 3
Views: 326
Posted By OliverSmiley
EUNE P2 64 LP TO E4 ADC

Hi, buying EUNE P2 64 LP TO E4 ADC only, last wins were +28, offline mode, flash on F, done ASAP today.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/23/2023, 16:25
Replies: 5
Views: 3,842
Posted By OliverSmiley
All good, fast trade, good communication. :mofo:

All good, fast trade, good communication. :mofo:
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/22/2023, 21:32
Replies: 4
Views: 264
Posted By OliverSmiley
EM/DIA EUNE account

Hi, buying Emerald/Diamond EUNE account, preferably handlvled and with recovery info.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/09/2023, 01:47
Replies: 2
Views: 216
Posted By OliverSmiley
EUNE handlvl account

Buying a handleveled EUNE account, any rank.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/27/2023, 19:45
Replies: 8
[Buying] P4 to D4
Views: 254
Posted By OliverSmiley
P4 to D4

Hi, buying P4 to D4 on EUW, getting +40 lp
name your prices
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/22/2023, 12:22
Replies: 7
Views: 284
Posted By OliverSmiley
Unranked to D4 EUW

Hi, buying Unranked to D4 on EUW, fresh account, all champs available.
Please give your price and what lanes you play.
Payment via PayPal
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 04/21/2023, 00:24
Replies: 1
[Buying] Dragonflight key
Views: 169
Posted By OliverSmiley
Dragonflight key

Hi, looking for Dragonflight EU key for cheaper than on battle.net.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/01/2023, 16:45
Replies: 12
Views: 277
Posted By OliverSmiley
Support P2 59 LP to D4 EUW

Hi, buying P2 59 LP TO D4 EUW boost, LP gains around +30 -23. Support only
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/21/2022, 21:47
Replies: 12
Views: 216
Posted By OliverSmiley
EUNE P1 to D4 - SUPP ONLY

EUNE P1 to D4 - SUPP ONLY
+18 -13 as of now, might differ since there is 70 games played
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/11/2022, 19:50
Replies: 12
Views: 304
Posted By OliverSmiley
EUNE Unranked to P4 - SUPP ONLY

EUNE
Fresh 30 LVL
2,265 normal MMR
SUPP ONLY


[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/05/2022, 15:05
Replies: 149
Views: 34,134
Posted By OliverSmiley
P1 to D4 in a few hours, great communication and...

P1 to D4 in a few hours, great communication and the job was done quick.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/05/2022, 05:37
Replies: 10
Views: 223
Posted By OliverSmiley
P1 50LP to D4 EUW

Hi, buying a boost from P1 50 LP to D4 on EUW.
LP gain is +16/-18
There's not many champions, but you can use the 13k BE for whatever you need.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/03/2022, 13:28
Replies: 3
Views: 172
Posted By OliverSmiley
EUW Diamond-Master support account

Hi, I'm buying an EUW Diamond or Master support account. Preferably with all recovery info. Payment via PayPal.
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 08/10/2022, 10:57
Replies: 19
Views: 4,143
Posted By OliverSmiley
Hello, is shadowlands a key or an account? If...

Hello, is shadowlands a key or an account? If it's a key, I'd like to buy the epic edition.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/12/2022, 22:52
Replies: 10
Views: 483
Posted By OliverSmiley
B3 70LP, 8W 6L, 69 lvl, 47 champs, Im the first...

B3 70LP, 8W 6L, 69 lvl, 47 champs, Im the first owner, never banned
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.