Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: soulblaze
Forum: Cabal Online 06/25/2008, 05:43
Replies: 81
Views: 10,207
Posted By soulblaze
yeah it says the shop

yeah it says the shop
Forum: Cabal Online 06/25/2008, 05:38
Replies: 81
Views: 10,207
Posted By soulblaze
I'm not sure, I have the client version and patch...

I'm not sure, I have the client version and patch they provided but I can't get it to work yet
Forum: Cabal Online 06/25/2008, 05:33
Replies: 81
Views: 10,207
Posted By soulblaze
ummm, you used all numbers for the two items you...

ummm, you used all numbers for the two items you asked about?
also, check your answer to the security question, it has to be long enough
Forum: Cabal Online 06/25/2008, 05:27
Replies: 81
Views: 10,207
Posted By soulblaze
QQ is instant messenger, just put something it...

QQ is instant messenger, just put something it doesn't matter
credential number, just put a 6 digit string of numbers, you don't have to bother with it
Forum: Cabal Online 06/25/2008, 05:26
Replies: 9
Views: 1,151
Posted By soulblaze
agree with above posters, you should post your...

agree with above posters, you should post your system specs probably, but I have to say, 6150le is pretty old
Forum: Cabal Online 06/25/2008, 05:21
Replies: 81
Views: 10,207
Posted By soulblaze
you HAVE to use internet explorer apparently, try...

you HAVE to use internet explorer apparently, try that, its not a separate link btw so I can't send it
Forum: Cabal Online 06/25/2008, 05:18
Replies: 81
Views: 10,207
Posted By soulblaze
okay, at the bottom of the registration page, it...

okay, at the bottom of the registration page, it says it you don't want to click the ads, click here to register, its in red, do you see it?
Forum: Cabal Online 06/25/2008, 05:16
Replies: 81
Views: 10,207
Posted By soulblaze
trying out the server now >.<

trying out the server now >.<
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.