Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: J1mbo
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/08/2023, 17:56
Replies: 0
Views: 175
Posted By J1mbo
Cdkeys or account?

Right I’m looking for a cheap and cheerful account or key :-) prefer worldwide, and a cdkey,

Any edition dependant on price,

And prefer a key but could be tempted by a cheap account
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/08/2023, 14:40
Replies: 105
Views: 40,766
Posted By J1mbo
Discord link expired?

Discord link expired?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/08/2023, 14:38
Replies: 15
Views: 1,489
Posted By J1mbo
Dma is on route ����

Dma is on route ����
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/07/2023, 15:01
Replies: 249
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Looking for Teammates/Boosting/Carry's [FREE]
Views: 69,377
Posted By J1mbo
Eu player here looking for someone to run with ...

Eu player here looking for someone to run with
,

Pm me here
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/07/2023, 12:53
Replies: 15
Views: 1,489
Posted By J1mbo
It’s more business I can pay in 3 lol not that I...

It’s more business I can pay in 3 lol not that I want protecting
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/07/2023, 10:18
Replies: 15
Views: 1,489
Posted By J1mbo
I’m a little undecided today wether to cheese on...

I’m a little undecided today wether to cheese on the new pc or hold out and grab a dma incase I get hwid banned,

Anyone know anywhere with a business PayPal account who sells DMA’s?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/06/2023, 17:47
Replies: 15
Views: 1,489
Posted By J1mbo
Loot through walls? Extended aswell, fly hack?...

Loot through walls? Extended aswell, fly hack? Etc.

When I type rage all I seem to find is leftish but not where to buy
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/06/2023, 17:20
Replies: 15
Views: 1,489
Posted By J1mbo
Best tarkov rage !

Right what’s the best rage cheese on here for tarkov at the minute?

Non dma as I can’t get one ordered for a couple weeks 🤦*♂️
Forum: Rust Trading 07/12/2020, 15:21
Replies: 24
Views: 21,075
Posted By J1mbo
how do I join site?

how do I join site?
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.