Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: EtherbladeGuy321
Forum: Perfect World Trading 12/29/2020, 16:16
Replies: 2
Views: 375
Posted By EtherbladeGuy321
Smile Archer & Sin etherblade

Sin r9s3+12 deity & archer r9s3+12 deity
1 bil coins
Forum: Perfect World Trading 07/14/2020, 01:39
Replies: 10
Views: 825
Posted By EtherbladeGuy321
I got a r9s3 db (gear only) Lv100RA2 - so perfect...

I got a r9s3 db (gear only) Lv100RA2 - so perfect for your needs.

I only want ingame coins / GSTS / MOGS - since I wanna r9 another character.
Discord: EtherbladeGuy321#0255
Forum: Perfect World Trading 07/08/2020, 00:05
Replies: 2
Views: 390
Posted By EtherbladeGuy321
EtherbladeGuy321#0255

EtherbladeGuy321#0255
Forum: Perfect World Trading 07/07/2020, 18:09
Replies: 2
Views: 390
Posted By EtherbladeGuy321
Cool WTT: r9 db etherblade server

Hello,

I have ar9 db (gear only; r9s3 belt, r9s3 boots, r9s3 pants, r9s3 chest, r9s3 arms. :)

I rather trade for ingame coins or gsts + mogs, since I want to r9 another toon.

So my idea:...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.