Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: haxorzaa
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 08/30/2026, 18:25
Replies: 20
Views: 3,332
Posted By haxorzaa
Where is the showcase of the UI? Speed hack etc?

Where is the showcase of the UI? Speed hack etc?
Forum: Black Desert Trading 03/16/2026, 17:36
Replies: 36
Views: 7,186
Posted By haxorzaa
How are you guys purchasing? Steam gift card or...

How are you guys purchasing? Steam gift card or crypto? For $100 I don’t want to buy the wrong gift card and it not working…
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 01/12/2026, 00:40
Replies: 33
Views: 5,673
Posted By haxorzaa
Website doesn't work

Website doesn't work
Forum: New World Trading 05/03/2025, 00:00
Replies: 95
Views: 19,747
Posted By haxorzaa
Any mega exploits? I know back in the day we used...

Any mega exploits? I know back in the day we used to be able to spam heavies...they fixed it or people found a way around it?
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 11/18/2024, 23:54
Replies: 4
Views: 3,557
Posted By haxorzaa
3 days of testing and no bans. 9/10 experience. ...

3 days of testing and no bans. 9/10 experience.

I wish the smooth aim didn't freak out when it's super low/enemies close to you.
Forum: New World Trading 03/18/2024, 03:23
Replies: 124
Views: 20,314
Posted By haxorzaa
Apparently they were going to separate the aimbot...

Apparently they were going to separate the aimbot from the farmbot and it's been months and no progress it seems.
Forum: New World Trading 08/23/2023, 16:39
Replies: 124
Views: 20,314
Posted By haxorzaa
What's the discord server? I can't find it.

What's the discord server? I can't find it.
Forum: New World Trading 08/19/2023, 15:42
Replies: 124
Views: 20,314
Posted By haxorzaa
I take my word back. Now if there was a way to...

I take my word back. Now if there was a way to pay other than BTC..
Forum: New World Trading 08/18/2023, 21:59
Replies: 124
Views: 20,314
Posted By haxorzaa
How about you post an updated video with the...

How about you post an updated video with the musket with the new changes in the game. This is kinda false advertising. This is the most feature rich bot on the market on paper but no video of those...
Forum: Undecember Trading 10/23/2022, 18:47
Replies: 13
Views: 6,163
Posted By haxorzaa
You ask questions in discord and get no reply....

You ask questions in discord and get no reply. Always seems to be showing this on the chinese client.
Forum: Mobile Games Trading 06/28/2022, 22:35
Replies: 54
Views: 7,110
Posted By haxorzaa
Added P2Win#2737

Added P2Win#2737
Forum: Mobile Games Trading 06/28/2022, 21:47
Replies: 54
Views: 7,110
Posted By haxorzaa
Any video of this in action?

Any video of this in action?
Forum: All Points Bulletin 09/25/2020, 11:19
Replies: 77
Views: 34,871
Posted By haxorzaa
I used it. Not a bad product per se...Anytime you...

I used it. Not a bad product per se...Anytime you enter a district it crashed in about 10 minute...Not worth it.
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.