Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: VonStrucker
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 04/01/2021, 20:48
Replies: 6
Views: 1,255
Posted By VonStrucker
Yes, it is possible to do it the same way via the...

Yes, it is possible to do it the same way via the web, and it would really be easier, I chose to do it in C # because it is the language I am studying recently.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 03/31/2021, 22:53
Replies: 6
Views: 1,255
Posted By VonStrucker
i see

This tool would be to help those who want to practice and use new functions, in it I manipulated procedures by C # WPF .net, but I see that some people really think this way, I am gradually moving...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 03/21/2021, 17:05
Replies: 6
Views: 1,255
Posted By VonStrucker
Why not?

Why not?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 03/20/2021, 02:47
Replies: 6
Views: 1,255
Posted By VonStrucker
Talking [Release/InProgress] Shaiya ServerTool in C# - WPF

Hello everyone, I am a few days ago developing a tool that can be useful for someone, I made a small video preview, to share with the community, I hope you like it and give your opinion. When I...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 03/03/2021, 00:49
Replies: 8
Views: 2,145
Posted By VonStrucker
Sorry for the delay in responding, I'm working. ...

Sorry for the delay in responding, I'm working.




I didn’t create, adapt, you can find all this diverse content in this same forum.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 03/03/2021, 00:02
Replies: 8
Views: 2,804
Posted By VonStrucker
You are Carlos Augusto, right? You see Carlos ......

You are Carlos Augusto, right? You see Carlos ... It is not correct to release files of dubious providence and without giving credit to the proper creators. I learned the hard way, I just do my...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 02/28/2021, 22:25
Replies: 8
Views: 2,804
Posted By VonStrucker
This release is useless, because in addition to...

This release is useless, because in addition to not being complete, it does not have any open code, this tool was improperly released, and you certainly do not have the code or the complete files....
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 01/15/2021, 22:48
Replies: 26
Views: 9,805
Posted By VonStrucker
it's a great release for beginners, good job.

it's a great release for beginners, good job.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 01/15/2021, 17:10
Replies: 8
Views: 2,145
Posted By VonStrucker
Try remove this funtion. I using IIS 10 and...

Try remove this funtion.

I using IIS 10 and php 8.
Forum: .NET Languages 01/14/2021, 22:09
Replies: 6
Views: 3,819
Posted By VonStrucker
Talking At this time I was starting my studies in C # and...

At this time I was starting my studies in C # and other interconnected languages. I can already write programs with connections, be it registration, login or datagrids, I recommend the use of web...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 01/14/2021, 21:32
Replies: 8
Views: 2,145
Posted By VonStrucker
Basic Session to start via web

If you still don't know where to start via the web, here I leave this page that I adapted so that you can start, it may not help, or it may help.


First create the file called: base-de-dados.php...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 01/14/2021, 21:16
Replies: 8
Views: 2,145
Posted By VonStrucker
It is also possible to do.

To return the link, use the columns:

gem1, gem2, gem3, gem4, gem5 and gem6.

Then you can make your own treatments and conditions, to only return lapis from a specific slot, whether equipped or...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 01/14/2021, 19:23
Replies: 8
Views: 2,145
Posted By VonStrucker
great job

great job. My suggestion for the player to recover the item, knowing that you have already stored the broken items, would be via the web, I suggest a player panel, where you select from the table...
Forum: Flyff PServer Guides & Releases 07/03/2020, 21:47
Replies: 27
Views: 11,485
Posted By VonStrucker
Use this

ClasseWindow:
void ClasseCheckWindow(){
ClasseWindow("Hack");
}

AND

PID

void ClasseCheckPross(){
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/03/2020, 21:42
Replies: 15
Views: 31,029
Posted By VonStrucker
Nice

Nice
Forum: Flyff Private Server 07/03/2020, 21:37
Replies: 4
Views: 1,579
Posted By VonStrucker
I already had this problem, try to return the...

I already had this problem, try to return the solution version.
Forum: .NET Languages 07/03/2020, 21:34
Replies: 6
Views: 3,819
Posted By VonStrucker
Thanks for the release! It would be really...

Thanks for the release!

It would be really cool if you made more videos and now showing how to establish the connection with the database, both for login and for registration.

#UP
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/03/2020, 21:29
Replies: 6
Views: 1,137
Posted By VonStrucker
I'll get in touch ^^

I'll get in touch ^^
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/03/2020, 21:21
Replies: 8
Views: 4,629
Posted By VonStrucker
#approved

#approved
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 07/03/2020, 21:18
Replies: 8
Views: 7,079
Posted By VonStrucker
Very good

Almost the same as I did, I used it to improve my changes xD
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/03/2020, 21:17
Replies: 27
Views: 7,048
Posted By VonStrucker
Even though it's old, your post is still helping me, thanks!

Even though it's old, your post is still helping me, thanks!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/03/2020, 21:10
Replies: 35
Views: 8,306
Posted By VonStrucker
Don't embarrass our community....

Don't embarrass our community....
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.