Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Serenile
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/11/2021, 04:46
Replies: 40
Views: 11,493
Posted By Serenile
"you payed before asking if i will do it or not" ...

"you payed before asking if i will do it or not"

:kappa::kappa:
I think this is my favorite line from any thread I've ever seen anywhere on any forum.
+rep +vouch from me, this guy is legit -...
Forum: Artist Trading 08/12/2020, 11:59
Replies: 4
Views: 311
Posted By Serenile
Yeah. I can read, you're offering website design,...

Yeah. I can read, you're offering website design, right? That is why I said "I'd love to have YOU DESIGN" in my post, instead of offering to design something for you. Sincerest apologies
Forum: Artist Trading 08/12/2020, 10:27
Replies: 4
Views: 311
Posted By Serenile
Hi :) Would you reach out to me on Discord so we...

Hi :) Would you reach out to me on Discord so we can talk about this in more detail? I'd love to have you design a homepage, contact page, services/products offered page and a checkout page if that...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/10/2020, 05:16
Replies: 0
Views: 252
Posted By Serenile
LF Testers for CS:GO Helper

Delete this thread please
Forum: Apex Legends 08/09/2020, 05:04
Replies: 4
Views: 915
Posted By Serenile
Hi, if you'll contact me on Discord I will try to...

Hi, if you'll contact me on Discord I will try to help you get it fixed :) Honcho#0001
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 07/15/2020, 19:04
Replies: 201
Views: 30,575
Posted By Serenile
bump cause overpowered steroids of ranked...

bump cause overpowered steroids of ranked roidraging rickroll'd rofls~
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 07/06/2020, 20:15
Replies: 201
Views: 30,575
Posted By Serenile
NOTE: I DO NOT REPRESENT ANYONE MANAGING GAME...

NOTE: I DO NOT REPRESENT ANYONE MANAGING GAME STEROIDS NOR DO MY OPINIONS REPRESENT THOSE OF KURWA OR THE OTHER STAFF. So, if you think I'm an ass - you're probably right, but don't judge them for it...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.