Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ftpzion
Forum: Rust 08/31/2020, 09:20
Replies: 3
Views: 594
Posted By ftpzion
Rust Cheat Question

If I cheat in rust for a few hours, and never cheat again, will I be banned in the future?
Forum: Rust 08/31/2020, 09:16
Replies: 7
Views: 2,674
Posted By ftpzion
I have used this cheat, -rep laggy as fuck and...

I have used this cheat, -rep laggy as fuck and the devs(s) hardly ever respond and are toxic as fuck. Never using that shit again
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.