Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Anonymou2
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 01/31/2026, 03:03
Replies: 136
Views: 33,416
Posted By Anonymou2
Thumbs down Bad listening to players

They add shell transfer item and now killed the server for being p2w, ggs

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 12/14/2025, 06:36
Replies: 46
Views: 9,486
Posted By Anonymou2
Angry Too slow progress for private server

Too slow progress for private server
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 05/07/2024, 01:56
Replies: 7
Views: 3,062
Posted By Anonymou2
Not bad server, All bad bugs and biggest errors...

Not bad server, All bad bugs and biggest errors got fixed, the gameplay is easy and very fun when u start go to pvp events etc, try it by yourself and u can see how good is, Good server in general...
Forum: Nostale Trading 02/24/2024, 22:40
Replies: 2
Views: 226
Posted By Anonymou2
Account nosvoid cheap

WTS ACCOUNT IN NOSVOID FULL EQ C70 PVE, SP AND SOME EXPENSIVE STUFF, FOR 40$ Just need fast money
Dm ur discord if u re interested:)
Forum: Nostale 02/17/2024, 18:56
Replies: 4
Views: 1,476
Posted By Anonymou2
No no, I understand why u say this I just ask cuz...

No no, I understand why u say this I just ask cuz I'm not the owner I just help to do some test, but thanks for nothing



Thank you so much, I will see it^^
Forum: Nostale 02/14/2024, 21:10
Replies: 4
Views: 1,476
Posted By Anonymou2
GM commands

Someone can explain me how works gm commands?
Example, there is one command for perfection this says "$Perfection <Slot> <Type> <Value> but i dont know what put in each one, for this reason i search...
Forum: Nostale Trading 01/11/2024, 20:39
Replies: 0
Views: 164
Posted By Anonymou2
Forum: Nostale Trading 01/07/2024, 18:53
Replies: 1
Views: 175
Posted By Anonymou2
Forum: Nostale Trading 12/30/2023, 18:30
Replies: 0
Views: 165
Posted By Anonymou2
TRADE ACCOUNT IN DRAGONVEIL(ME) FOR UR ACCOUNT IN VOID

I have archer LV92+44 full clean with some shit stuff for account in void

Pm and I send u my discord
Forum: Discord Trading 09/23/2023, 21:29
Replies: 8
Views: 1,576
Posted By Anonymou2
I have account from 2013 if you re Interested...

I have account from 2013 if you re Interested send me your discord
Forum: Nostale Trading 08/24/2023, 03:48
Replies: 3
Views: 986
Posted By Anonymou2
Send me your discord i'm Interested

Send me your discord i'm Interested
Forum: Nostale Trading 08/21/2023, 01:37
Replies: 1
Views: 225
Posted By Anonymou2
I Buy cheap account in Int-Dragonveil paypal available

Write Ur discord here for send and see the offers
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 03/28/2023, 03:31
Replies: 6
Views: 4,623
Posted By Anonymou2
Thumbs down Ok, Not recommended

Lucifer Servers => Same crap system and wings and errors => p2w => owners and gm selling things for real money like broken shells, items, sps => Crap pvp server , not recommended. No server of this...
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 10/08/2021, 04:38
Replies: 6
Views: 1,846
Posted By Anonymou2
What else do you recommend to use?

What else do you recommend to use?
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 10/07/2021, 23:39
Replies: 6
Views: 1,846
Posted By Anonymou2
Arrow Nostale PVP Server New NosDark

NosDark is an incredible pvp server in which we will have to select our weapons, armor, and equipment, to become the best in pvp, since you can access all the things available to be it, join our...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.