Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: _Elinnya_
Forum: Dragonica Trading 09/30/2020, 22:18
Replies: 7
Views: 1,413
Posted By _Elinnya_
Hello Frank, can you shoot me a couple of...

Hello Frank, can you shoot me a couple of messages on here first? I need to trust buyers first. I've had 2 mule accounts banned in the past before from people not being careful so I'd really love to...
Forum: Dragonica Trading 09/30/2020, 22:16
Replies: 7
Views: 1,792
Posted By _Elinnya_
Hey send me a message on here so we can chat, if...

Hey send me a message on here so we can chat, if you're a buyer ill show you the full updated character. I don't want to do it in public view. We can chat for a bit and if you're serious ill even...
Forum: Dragonica Trading 09/28/2020, 06:37
Replies: 7
Views: 1,413
Posted By _Elinnya_
Arrow (selling Items & gold) On the official server

Currently have about 2.3m available, spread across mules and I have a bunch of items that are not soul bounded.

Soul stacks/Weapon & armor Dust stacks/ TONS of soul shift scrolls and a TON of...
Forum: Dragonica Trading 09/28/2020, 06:25
Replies: 7
Views: 1,792
Posted By _Elinnya_
Arrow Selling lvl 85 Sorcerer on Official Server, Dragon saga Arcadia

Hey guys I'm trying to dump my lvl 85 sorcerer. the game is dying and most of my guild in Kimochii quit and the developer currently is so awful. I'm quite sad to quit but the game is being ran by a...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.