Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: esperadus
Forum: Nostale 05/12/2020, 08:37
Replies: 2
Views: 781
Posted By esperadus
I changed the values and it worked thx.

I changed the values and it worked thx.
Forum: Nostale 05/10/2020, 22:25
Replies: 2
Views: 781
Posted By esperadus
Opennos Parsing SQL Error

Hello Guys,

I am currently trying to start a Nostale Private Server and am running into an Error while Parsing files.
Someone said something about Act 7 but I couldnt figure it out.

The parser...
Forum: Nostale 05/03/2020, 02:13
Replies: 66
Views: 22,465
Posted By esperadus
Hello, its a standalone server and i should be...

Hello,
its a standalone server and i should be able to run it at home or am I wrong?
I tried it and all enemies are level zero with some other issues but you can walk and see each other.
Is it...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.