Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bots_R_Us
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 08/24/2026, 20:36
Replies: 2
Views: 235
Posted By Bots_R_Us
If your playing with a controller Its fine. Just...

If your playing with a controller Its fine. Just press the controller button when selecting your Aimbot Key on the software.
Forum: 4Story Trading 08/24/2026, 20:34
Replies: 2
Views: 301
Posted By Bots_R_Us
[QUOTE=G0L D. R0GER;40647874]Show some actual...

[QUOTE=G0L D. R0GER;40647874]Show some actual 4Story footage maybe?[/QUOTE

You can join discord & request a trial. Also Mods take requests on showing functionality in various games when they have...
Forum: Albion Online Trading 08/24/2026, 20:32
Replies: 2
Views: 201
Posted By Bots_R_Us
Trials are given to users if they open a ticket...

Trials are given to users if they open a ticket on discord. - I'm the developer :) Feel free to ask for a trial & If me or a mod has time we can even help build scripts for specific games!
Forum: Aion Trading 08/13/2026, 15:35
Replies: 0
Views: 142
Posted By Bots_R_Us
◣NEXTMOVE◢ - ✅ Aion AI / Pixel Bot! ✅ Tested & Supported

THIS GAME IS SUPPORTED & TESTED
WITH NEXTMOVE SOFTWARE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NEXTMOVE

MMO ROTATION • VISUAL AUTOMATION • SCRIPT STUDIO • AI AIM ASSIST • CAPTURE...
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 10/27/2025, 00:35
Replies: 25
Views: 7,105
Posted By Bots_R_Us
The chat is locked for security + customer-only...

The chat is locked for security + customer-only access, not to hide anything.
Our full Discord has always been customer-exclusive across all games — nothing new there.
There’s also an open...
Forum: Early Access Games 10/23/2025, 20:06
Replies: 1
Views: 1,333
Posted By Bots_R_Us
With My software You can easily accomplish this!...

With My software You can easily accomplish this! - Ill also help show you how to make it :)...
Forum: Early Access Games 10/23/2025, 20:05
Replies: 78
Views: 16,540
Posted By Bots_R_Us
Early Access Rotation Bot here - Very safe! Stop...

Early Access Rotation Bot here - Very safe! Stop Using AHK! It has risks :) [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 10/23/2025, 19:54
Replies: 25
Views: 7,105
Posted By Bots_R_Us
🔥◣PULSE HAP◢ - ✅Fellowship Pixel Rotation Bot! ✅ BETA✅🔥

THIS GAME IS SUPPORTED & TESTED
WITH NEXTMOVE SOFTWARE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NEXTMOVE

MMO ROTATION • VISUAL AUTOMATION • SCRIPT STUDIO • AI AIM ASSIST • CAPTURE...
Forum: WarRock Trading 04/24/2025, 05:28
Replies: 2
Views: 371
Posted By Bots_R_Us
DONT TRUST THIS SELLER! - 24+ Hours after Paid I...

DONT TRUST THIS SELLER! - 24+ Hours after Paid I have still not received! - Attaching Images below of this SCAMMER

...
Forum: WarRock Trading 04/24/2025, 05:27
Replies: 1
Views: 234
Posted By Bots_R_Us
DONT TRUST THIS SELLER! - 24+ Hours after Paid I...

DONT TRUST THIS SELLER! - 24+ Hours after Paid I have still not received! - Attaching Images below of this SCAMMER

...
Forum: WarRock Trading 04/24/2025, 05:27
Replies: 2
Views: 447
Posted By Bots_R_Us
DONT TRUST THIS SELLER! - 24+ Hours after Paid I...

DONT TRUST THIS SELLER! - 24+ Hours after Paid I have still not received! - Attaching Images below of this SCAMMER

...
Forum: Path of Exile 2 Trading 04/22/2025, 19:46
Replies: 2
Views: 744
Posted By Bots_R_Us
- Software Has Been Updated!

- Software Has Been Updated!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/21/2025, 00:00
Replies: 22
Views: 3,549
Posted By Bots_R_Us
I was lucky to secure a slot, as there are...

I was lucky to secure a slot, as there are usually fully booked. I purchased it before it was even posted here, and while it was quite expensive (around $5K), it's a high-quality private-slotted...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 03/08/2025, 12:43
Replies: 0
Views: 276
Posted By Bots_R_Us
🌀 WoW Boosting Services! 🌀

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Throne and Liberty Trading 03/04/2025, 09:45
Replies: 28
Views: 11,147
Posted By Bots_R_Us
Yesir

Yesir
Forum: Path of Exile 2 Trading 02/23/2025, 04:21
Replies: 2
Views: 744
Posted By Bots_R_Us
🔥◣PULSE◢ - ✅AI/ Pixel Bot! ✅ Over 50 Functions ✅ IN DEVELOPMENT✅🔥

Path of Exile Bot – Beta Access (Only 50 Slots!)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

(Click the video to watch!)

Auto Assist | Auto Farming | Auto Looting | Combat Assist
(You control movement,...
Forum: WoW Bots 12/11/2024, 13:37
Replies: 13
Views: 2,786
Posted By Bots_R_Us
Warden doesn’t even work like that in WoW, and...

Warden doesn’t even work like that in WoW, and Windows Defender has absolutely nothing to do with exposing your “bot” to Blizzard. This just sounds like a desperate attempt to keep selling something...
Forum: Throne and Liberty Trading 11/27/2024, 07:00
Replies: 28
Views: 11,147
Posted By Bots_R_Us
I can provide via discord.

I can provide via discord.
Forum: Throne and Liberty Trading 11/20/2024, 15:55
Replies: 28
Views: 11,147
Posted By Bots_R_Us
No Reported Bans! - Just released Full AFK...

No Reported Bans! - Just released Full AFK Humanized Fishing bot
Forum: Throne and Liberty Trading 11/17/2024, 16:06
Replies: 28
Views: 11,147
Posted By Bots_R_Us
Yes. All resolutions & GPUs are supported!...

Yes. All resolutions & GPUs are supported! Tickets In server close after 24 Hoirs of no response from user. But I do remember answering your question! :)
Forum: Throne and Liberty Trading 11/06/2024, 21:04
Replies: 28
Views: 11,147
Posted By Bots_R_Us
https://discord.gg/WnNvHxu3PX - Updated link. - I...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] - Updated link. - I can hook to a VM. Its possible should be ezpz.
Forum: Throne and Liberty Trading 11/06/2024, 09:35
Replies: 28
Views: 11,147
Posted By Bots_R_Us
Yeppers! I have personally tested on ShadowTech &...

Yeppers! I have personally tested on ShadowTech & In a VM
Forum: Runescape Trading 11/06/2024, 01:27
Replies: 0
Views: 580
Posted By Bots_R_Us
🔥◣Hybrid Auto Pump◢ 🔥- ✅ OSRS BOT ✅ SAFE! ✅CUSTOM SCRIPTS!✅SCRIPT MAKER!✅

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

⚔️ Our OSRS scripts...
Forum: Throne and Liberty Trading 11/02/2024, 04:56
Replies: 28
Views: 11,147
Posted By Bots_R_Us
No reported Bans.

No reported Bans.
Forum: Throne and Liberty Trading 10/14/2024, 10:22
Replies: 28
Views: 11,147
Posted By Bots_R_Us
Thanks! Im glad Your enjoying the product! ...

Thanks! Im glad Your enjoying the product!



Auto Farming Is fully functional Yes!



Auto Block is in development now ( I am AI / Pixel Based.. & This requires extensive Model training for...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.