Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: #Cheetah
Forum: Freebies 05/19/2020, 01:43
Replies: 151
Views: 4,479
Posted By #Cheetah
WOW I CAN't Believed i wont first prized :reeee:...

WOW I CAN't Believed i wont first prized :reeee: omg thank youuuuu!
Forum: Summoners War Trading 05/15/2020, 19:50
Replies: 2
Views: 819
Posted By #Cheetah
$40?

$40?
Forum: Shaiya 05/14/2020, 02:21
Replies: 7
Views: 1,955
Posted By #Cheetah
I took pics of every error i could see :l

I took pics of every error i could see :l
Forum: Shaiya 05/13/2020, 20:08
Replies: 7
Views: 1,955
Posted By #Cheetah
I typed a new name on product code, so that means...

I typed a new name on product code, so that means i just have to change it to another name even though that new product code i typed wasn't there in the first place?
Forum: Shaiya 05/13/2020, 17:16
Replies: 7
Views: 1,955
Posted By #Cheetah
I edited my Item.Data changed the names & enchant...

I edited my Item.Data changed the names & enchant item for it. Saved it and ran SQL says all rows affected but it said completed with querry errors. When i get in game some names are changed but some...
Forum: Summoners War 05/13/2020, 04:59
Replies: 1
Views: 3,208
Posted By #Cheetah
I have source codes, how much would you pay?

I have source codes, how much would you pay?
Forum: Summoners War Trading 05/13/2020, 04:56
Replies: 0
Views: 381
Posted By #Cheetah
Legend / G3 Arena / RTA Global account

Looking to buy Legend / G3 Arena and RTA account, 200+ spd runes mainly looking for lnds such as artamiel+Ragoll+tian lng+Asima+Zerath. Budget $3k pm me what you got.
Forum: Shaiya 05/13/2020, 03:47
Replies: 7
Views: 1,955
Posted By #Cheetah
Edited Items and in game item mall, but didnt work

Hello epvp, i edited my client items + Item mall. Changed items name, enchants, class. Everything is running good, but some items didnt changed. I ran SQL in Database too everything says rows added...
Forum: Summoners War Trading 05/12/2020, 04:56
Replies: 1
Views: 700
Posted By #Cheetah
I can sell you my main end game acc G2-3 $3000

I can sell you my main end game acc G2-3 $3000
Forum: Shaiya 05/12/2020, 03:00
Replies: 1
Views: 2,104
Posted By #Cheetah
Help DB Error

Hello i have this error when i check log, C:\ShaiyaServer\PSM_Client\Bin\ps_gameLog.exe, loaded at 0x00400000 - 10/10/18 16:33:52

2020-05-11 20:42:19 connect game

2020-05-11 20:43:54 err=-1,...
Forum: Shaiya 05/11/2020, 20:53
Replies: 5
Views: 3,399
Posted By #Cheetah
Shaiya Cryptic / Free / Spectral Data.sah

Does anybody have cryptic, free shaiya, spectral unpacked data? if so kindly please leave it below or pm me
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 05/11/2020, 18:39
Replies: 3
Views: 607
Posted By #Cheetah
So shaiya war reopened?

So shaiya war reopened?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 05/11/2020, 01:48
Replies: 20
Views: 5,073
Posted By #Cheetah
More like reopening and not remake lmao

More like reopening and not remake lmao
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/10/2020, 16:39
Replies: 4
Views: 1,270
Posted By #Cheetah
your server demoniac?

your server demoniac?
Forum: Shaiya Trading 05/10/2020, 16:26
Replies: 1
Views: 497
Posted By #Cheetah
1k op= $50

1k op= $50
Forum: Shaiya Trading 05/10/2020, 03:42
Replies: 5
Views: 2,728
Posted By #Cheetah
How much ?

How much ?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/10/2020, 00:17
Replies: 1
Views: 903
Posted By #Cheetah
Shaiya EG is there 90% grind / 10% pvp

Shaiya EG is there 90% grind / 10% pvp
Forum: Shaiya 05/09/2020, 04:55
Replies: 0
Views: 1,165
Posted By #Cheetah
Need help editing drops for whole map

I know there is a release mass drop, but does anybody have a video tutorial how to use it? i want to edit mob drops for whole map instead of 1by1, if you can help i would really appreciate it
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 05/09/2020, 02:10
Replies: 6
Views: 8,066
Posted By #Cheetah
how to use?

how to use?
Forum: Freebies 05/09/2020, 02:02
Replies: 151
Views: 4,479
Posted By #Cheetah
hey ok thanks mate

hey ok thanks mate
Forum: Shaiya 05/08/2020, 23:20
Replies: 1
Views: 1,518
Posted By #Cheetah
DB/Client ERROR

Guys i have 2 clients, 1 works fine, but when i use the other client i get this error 2020-05-08 16:55:51 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert the value NULL into...
Forum: Shaiya Trading 05/07/2020, 21:52
Replies: 1
Views: 322
Posted By #Cheetah
Do you sell just a clean naked char?

Do you sell just a clean naked char?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 05/04/2020, 22:32
Replies: 4
Views: 747
Posted By #Cheetah
ETA of when will it be up?

ETA of when will it be up?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 05/04/2020, 21:22
Replies: 4
Views: 747
Posted By #Cheetah
Seems like server is russian? discord is in RU

Seems like server is russian? discord is in RU
Forum: Shaiya Trading 05/04/2020, 17:19
Replies: 5
Views: 681
Posted By #Cheetah
Whats your skype? or discord

Whats your skype? or discord
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.