Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: synntax01
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/13/2026, 22:31
Replies: 22,721
Views: 9,171,024
Posted By synntax01
All your links are gone....

All your links are gone. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 03/22/2023, 18:20
Replies: 22,721
Views: 9,171,024
Posted By synntax01
Links updated. See attachment for updater.

Links updated. See attachment for updater.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 03/12/2023, 11:43
Replies: 22,721
Views: 9,171,024
Posted By synntax01
New Developer

Hello Everyone, Please thank XvNormalvX for his hard work with his application he put together, He has been kind enough to pass his source code over to me to continue maintenance and add additional...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 03/11/2023, 21:48
Replies: 22,721
Views: 9,171,024
Posted By synntax01
Check your PM's. I would love to take on this...

Check your PM's. I would love to take on this project if your willing to share the source code. I'm still reverse engineering it but it gets spotty because of your encryption.dll. Credit will always...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 02/19/2023, 19:34
Replies: 22,721
Views: 9,171,024
Posted By synntax01
911sky I've sent you the source and binaries...

911sky

I've sent you the source and binaries and some instructions on how to use them. Thanks again for keeping these addons updated.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 02/18/2023, 05:48
Replies: 22,721
Views: 9,171,024
Posted By synntax01
Been digging at the updater, I've managed to hook...

Been digging at the updater, I've managed to hook into the encryption.dll file and create my own encrypted strings. I've snagged his json files that redirect to 911sky and updated them to the latest....
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 02/16/2023, 15:28
Replies: 22,721
Views: 9,171,024
Posted By synntax01
Id rather not. I like breaking things down as a...

Id rather not. I like breaking things down as a hobby xD
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 02/16/2023, 15:18
Replies: 22,721
Views: 9,171,024
Posted By synntax01
From what I've gathered he is encoding a...

From what I've gathered he is encoding a connection string that appears to be going to mediafire. I cant break the encryption on the string so ill just attempt to remove it all together. It's a...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 02/16/2023, 14:11
Replies: 22,721
Views: 9,171,024
Posted By synntax01
Looks like the addon updater's author stopped...

Looks like the addon updater's author stopped working on the project. I've begun reverse engineering his code and removing all of his encryption to make this project more open source. I have some...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.