Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Cheddar_Buttplug
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/04/2020, 00:22
Replies: 20
Views: 3,580
Posted By Cheddar_Buttplug
site say hydra is still updating, for how long?

site say hydra is still updating, for how long?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/03/2020, 11:45
Replies: 6
Views: 2,321
Posted By Cheddar_Buttplug
This is kinda why I thought about it. I figure a...

This is kinda why I thought about it. I figure a slotted cheat or something along those lines @ 400 for lifetime might be worth it vs 120 a month. I mean say its up for 4 months and then I've already...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/03/2020, 08:11
Replies: 6
Views: 2,321
Posted By Cheddar_Buttplug
Question Lifetime accounts on cheats ?? worthit or nah?

I am new to this and have bought radar and considering aone with aimbot esp etc. do cheats stay updated long enough for lifetime to be worth it. How often do providers drop of the map and pop up...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/02/2020, 00:46
Replies: 19
Views: 1,867
Posted By Cheddar_Buttplug
Goldlozsew The ods of you selling for a higher $...

Goldlozsew The ods of you selling for a higher $ than someone selling a fresh EOD is low right now due to a wipe being right around the corner. Also people like paypal because if you dont deliver...
Forum: Scum Trading 05/01/2020, 21:02
Replies: 6
Views: 2,386
Posted By Cheddar_Buttplug
no vouch, discord cant find?

no vouch, discord cant find?
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.