Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: famouspleb
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/08/2020, 02:38
Replies: 11
Views: 1,163
Posted By famouspleb
hmm, no I dont think thats what I wanted lol,...

hmm, no I dont think thats what I wanted lol, what I asked for were files as close to default as possible so I can start working on them, I have found them and now I am working on them, and whenever...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/07/2020, 06:17
Replies: 11
Views: 1,163
Posted By famouspleb
It's a bit more complicated, or atleast was as...

It's a bit more complicated, or atleast was as I've found something that is 90% what I wanted.

Right now I am just going to import some items from one to the other and start balancing them.
...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/06/2020, 11:22
Replies: 1
Views: 925
Posted By famouspleb
Meister Skills Tree? - [Discussion]

Hello,

I wanted to start this thread to think of some solutions to make the Meister Skill Tree possible on A9 private servers, right now all the level 170 and 180 skills can be used by players,...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/06/2020, 11:09
Replies: 11
Views: 1,163
Posted By famouspleb
Well, I stumbled upon some really good files,...

Well, I stumbled upon some really good files, they do not have all the items that Farius's has but the structure is more clean and it contains a somewhat decent economy around how a player should...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/05/2020, 09:30
Replies: 11
Views: 1,163
Posted By famouspleb
Cheers mate, it is indeed clean now finally I...

Cheers mate, it is indeed clean now finally I have the files of my dreams!
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/05/2020, 05:50
Replies: 11
Views: 1,163
Posted By famouspleb
Hi Farius, sorry if I upset you in any way, I...

Hi Farius, sorry if I upset you in any way, I have just recently started to learn how to edit files and running a dekaron server, by no mean this post was meant to offend you, I really appreciate...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/05/2020, 04:20
Replies: 11
Views: 1,163
Posted By famouspleb
Clean A9 share folder [Request]

So, as the tittle suggests I am looking for a clean A9 share folder.

Right now I am using the files from Farius (Shangri-la Client + Server) and they are so full of mods that it would take me...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.