Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: aneznamalajde
Forum: Call of Duty 01/02/2021, 22:23
Replies: 64
Views: 9,278
Posted By aneznamalajde
Yeah ,the coupon expiry doesn't make sense...

Yeah ,the coupon expiry doesn't make sense indeed, also good point about holidays.

I've read from multiple sources that no major changes were made, yep. I don't even play CW so i don't really know...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/02/2021, 21:57
Replies: 64
Views: 9,278
Posted By aneznamalajde
That part, I can't speak of, because when I...

That part, I can't speak of, because when I bought it, it was 100€, and when I saw a notification for upgrade, it was 75€ more.

I didn't know the price changed, I didnt look sice I bought 3 months...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/02/2021, 21:43
Replies: 64
Views: 9,278
Posted By aneznamalajde
False, the cheat was 100€, and the upgrade was...

False, the cheat was 100€, and the upgrade was 75€ if you had lifetime.
Forum: Call of Duty 01/02/2021, 21:36
Replies: 64
Views: 9,278
Posted By aneznamalajde
And that is what i call not reading, people...

And that is what i call not reading, people failing to follow setup, they just want to download and play. As i've stated before, i only used X and EO, and for 175€, i'm happy.

And from what I see,...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/02/2021, 16:12
Replies: 64
Views: 9,278
Posted By aneznamalajde
The lifetime (with upgrade) costs 175€.

The lifetime (with upgrade) costs 175€.
Forum: Call of Duty 01/02/2021, 15:58
Replies: 64
Views: 9,278
Posted By aneznamalajde
That is exactly what im telling. He rebranded it,...

That is exactly what im telling. He rebranded it, and he has the right to do so , it is his product after all, even if it's a d**k move.

Anyways, even if i got "scammed" (i personally wouldn't...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/02/2021, 15:25
Replies: 64
Views: 9,278
Posted By aneznamalajde
I understand you. I also play only WZ but i...

I understand you. I also play only WZ but i personally dont mind (as i stated) an upgrade. Another one would be too much.

Thanks for the info about AC and VC for security, i'll also look into...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/02/2021, 12:55
Replies: 64
Views: 9,278
Posted By aneznamalajde
I would call it exactly a "scam". IMHO, it...

I would call it exactly a "scam".

IMHO, it is his product. On the website it says that lifetime is valid until they stop giving support for it. What happened, Warzone and CW merged (kind of), and...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/02/2021, 00:47
Replies: 50
Views: 10,339
Posted By aneznamalajde
Yeah i have seen some people getting banned ,but...

Yeah i have seen some people getting banned ,but only because of error in setup/injecting. Used only EO and Xmodus, and currently happy with it. I already have lifetime ,but i've read about SC and...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/01/2021, 11:56
Replies: 50
Views: 10,339
Posted By aneznamalajde
Me too, I also had some performance issues...

Me too, I also had some performance issues regarding FPS drops (5-10 max) (EO specifically), but i dont have any issues with Xmodus.

They are expensive ,yeah but it's worth it (at least my...
Forum: Call of Duty 12/31/2020, 12:08
Replies: 12,170
Views: 2,272,519
Posted By aneznamalajde
https://infsoft.dev/MWAB/

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/29/2020, 20:12
Replies: 1,254
Views: 310,106
Posted By aneznamalajde
Hit him up on discord, or register at the forum...

Hit him up on discord, or register at the forum and make a topic. He usually responds within 3 hours
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.