Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sdcringer
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 07/16/2022, 18:01
Replies: 489
Views: 180,017
Posted By sdcringer
Very interested to give this a try. Added on...

Very interested to give this a try.

Added on Disc Bambo - danke schonmal :)
Forum: World of Warcraft 06/10/2020, 15:18
Replies: 44
Views: 22,591
Posted By sdcringer
So people get banned while solo dungeon farming...

So people get banned while solo dungeon farming because of player reports. Is that because you meet so many strangers in your dungeon group seeing your bot-like mechanics or how does it come? I'm...
Forum: World of Warcraft 06/05/2020, 15:00
Replies: 44
Views: 22,591
Posted By sdcringer
Another first-poster luabox mod. Hi there mate...

Another first-poster luabox mod. Hi there mate :awesome:

Glad I could motivate you to create an account on here.

Seems like everyone is happy at the end of the day.

security topic: funny...
Forum: World of Warcraft 05/24/2020, 17:56
Replies: 44
Views: 22,591
Posted By sdcringer
efinity: Now that you've identified yourself as...

efinity: Now that you've identified yourself as one of the staff members, your first posts make more sense.

I don't know which name you are using in your slack, considering you were not Mr....
Forum: World of Warcraft 05/03/2020, 09:38
Replies: 44
Views: 22,591
Posted By sdcringer
Look. I've explained myself and didn't know if it...

Look. I've explained myself and didn't know if it was a problem with the bot or with LuaBox. I've seen that you can edit interrupts and add spellID's to kick for classes that can kick in the LuaBox...
Forum: WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 05/02/2020, 20:33
Replies: 15
Views: 33,485
Posted By sdcringer
I'm warning everyone in here, here's my today's...

I'm warning everyone in here, here's my today's experience with the LuaBox staff: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: World of Warcraft 05/02/2020, 20:31
Replies: 44
Views: 22,591
Posted By sdcringer
Thumbs down Need a LUA Unlocker? Don't go with LuaBox

Hey there,

I've been using GMR with LuaBox for almost 2 weeks now sitting on a 1-43 Rogue right now.

Today I posted in the LuaBox support Slack asking if there was a possibility to make the...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 04/21/2020, 13:24
Replies: 159
Views: 106,218
Posted By sdcringer
Hey guys! Got this up running for a good 2...

Hey guys!

Got this up running for a good 2 hours now, works very well as of now.

Just one "problem", or a thing that annoys me: the bot doesn't loot mobs that attack him when he's walking his...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 04/15/2020, 08:54
Replies: 579
Views: 276,907
Posted By sdcringer
will try once paypal is back up

will try once paypal is back up
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 04/12/2020, 18:35
Replies: 159
Views: 106,218
Posted By sdcringer
Also interested. Is there a guide that explains...

Also interested. Is there a guide that explains step by step how the bot setup works or does it come once you bought a subscription?

I'm new to this world, so I dont have EMR, LuaBox etc. yet.
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.