Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: recordab1e
Forum: Black Desert 04/18/2020, 16:57
Replies: 1,953
Views: 311,751
Posted By recordab1e
i used in MENA

i used in MENA
Forum: Black Desert 04/17/2020, 23:29
Replies: 1,953
Views: 311,751
Posted By recordab1e
im just trying a hours. thats it. not using...

im just trying a hours. thats it. not using always.
Forum: Black Desert 04/17/2020, 17:41
Replies: 1,953
Views: 311,751
Posted By recordab1e
I got temp banned. I never do grind, never do...

I got temp banned. I never do grind, never do pvp. I just lookin' a hour. Im always doing trading.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.