Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Atlas94
Forum: Valorant 09/30/2022, 01:24
Replies: 27
Views: 2,976
Posted By Atlas94
Discord recently added a new tab in their...

Discord recently added a new tab in their settings called “Devices” or something like that, it shows you everywhere you’re logged in at. If you’re worried about being ratted, check that tab and make...
Forum: Valorant 09/30/2022, 01:19
Replies: 15
Views: 1,283
Posted By Atlas94
Sync is usually pretty efficient. Purchasing a...

Sync is usually pretty efficient. Purchasing a spoofer is going to be a lot more cost effective than constantly replacing parts. Alternatively, you can use Selfo’s unban method totally for free. It’s...
Forum: Mobile Games Trading 09/30/2022, 01:17
Replies: 4
Views: 1,696
Posted By Atlas94
While I admit I am not very active on telegram,...

While I admit I am not very active on telegram, you will never wait for an answer in our discord!
Forum: Valorant 09/25/2022, 06:29
Replies: 4,853
Views: 1,331,414
Posted By Atlas94
ss.exe is a scam, there’s another thread on epvp...

ss.exe is a scam, there’s another thread on epvp where someone says they hacked his epvp account to promote their scam product. Don’t trust them
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/25/2022, 06:22
Replies: 18
Views: 1,938
Posted By Atlas94
The best public p2c right now is probably...

The best public p2c right now is probably Iniuria, super good for legit cheating and has solid security
Forum: Counter-Strike 09/25/2022, 06:20
Replies: 10
Views: 1,683
Posted By Atlas94
Skeet just got waved, vac been stepping up it’s...

Skeet just got waved, vac been stepping up it’s game lately
Forum: Valorant 09/16/2022, 19:54
Replies: 13
Views: 1,744
Posted By Atlas94
You could always use Selfo’s manual guide to...

You could always use Selfo’s manual guide to unban yourself, you can find it here on epvp, just make sure you know what you’re doing
Forum: Valorant 09/15/2022, 23:53
Replies: 13
Views: 1,744
Posted By Atlas94
Doing it yourself will always be the most...

Doing it yourself will always be the most effective way, but by far the most popular and used one at the moment is sync. Good luck!
Forum: Mobile Games Trading 09/02/2022, 20:17
Replies: 4
Views: 1,696
Posted By Atlas94
💎 Call of Duty Mobile (CODM) 💎 Legit / Content Creation Hack (iOS) 💎

It is with great pleasure that we announce the release of our new Call of Duty Mobile Hack! This is for iOS only.

⭐️ ALL FEATURES, INCLUDING ESP, WILL NOT SHOW UP ON RECORDINGS DUE TO OUR OVERLAY...
Forum: Counter-Strike 05/30/2022, 17:50
Replies: 14
Views: 1,756
Posted By Atlas94
You used a cheat that uses one of these exploits...

You used a cheat that uses one of these exploits to “disable vac” or “bypass vac.” These will all immediately give instant red trust factor, do not use them.
Forum: Valorant 05/14/2022, 11:30
Replies: 4,853
Views: 1,331,414
Posted By Atlas94
Premium cheats require premium prices, there are...

Premium cheats require premium prices, there are plenty of private software ones if you know where to look
Forum: Valorant Trading 05/10/2022, 06:03
Replies: 7
Views: 4,997
Posted By Atlas94
Valorant DMA Cheat developer

Hello all. I’m looking for a private DMA cheat developer. If anyone can recommend some people or put me into contact with someone, I will pay you if the developer is legit. I know what they say, that...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/09/2022, 06:36
Replies: 4
[Buying] DMA Device
Views: 830
Posted By Atlas94
Still buying

Still buying
Forum: Valorant 05/08/2022, 23:02
Replies: 12
Views: 521
Posted By Atlas94
They’ve recently increased your first hwid ban to...

They’ve recently increased your first hwid ban to 120 days
Forum: Valorant 03/29/2022, 01:25
Replies: 29
Views: 3,058
Posted By Atlas94
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/valorant/4974198...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Be careful!
Forum: Valorant 03/18/2022, 06:15
Replies: 13
Views: 1,050
Posted By Atlas94
So a DMA board isn’t a good investment because it...

So a DMA board isn’t a good investment because it will eventually be detected? How can that be, I’m pretty sure people still sell DMA based cheats for Faceit.. if you hide it properly how could it be...
Forum: Valorant 03/17/2022, 08:00
Replies: 13
Views: 1,050
Posted By Atlas94
So the best way is to get a dma board and draw to...

So the best way is to get a dma board and draw to a second pc?
Forum: Trading 02/24/2022, 06:41
Replies: 2
[Buying] DMA Device
Views: 353
Posted By Atlas94
Bumppp

Bumppp
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/24/2022, 06:41
Replies: 4
[Buying] DMA Device
Views: 830
Posted By Atlas94
Bump

Bump
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/22/2022, 05:39
Replies: 4
[Buying] DMA Device
Views: 830
Posted By Atlas94
Bump

Bump
Forum: Trading 02/22/2022, 05:39
Replies: 2
[Buying] DMA Device
Views: 353
Posted By Atlas94
Bump

Bump
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/14/2022, 03:15
Replies: 4
[Buying] DMA Device
Views: 830
Posted By Atlas94
DMA Device

Hello, I’m looking to purchase a DMA device. Please feel free to make me an offer on discord, on this thread, or in my forum PM’s.

Note: I would of course prefer if the device had custom...
Forum: Trading 02/13/2022, 07:47
Replies: 2
[Buying] DMA Device
Views: 353
Posted By Atlas94
DMA Device

Hello, I’m looking to purchase a DMA device. Please feel free to make me an offer on discord, on this thread, or in my forum PM’s.

Note: I would prefer if the device had custom firmware, but I’m...
Forum: Valorant 01/20/2022, 22:29
Replies: 5
Views: 924
Posted By Atlas94
I'm reselling one of HyperVision's hardware...

I'm reselling one of HyperVision's hardware projects. It uses an Arduino and it has the features you requested. PM me on here or check out more details in the thread here....
Forum: Valorant 01/20/2022, 22:27
Replies: 8
Views: 1,377
Posted By Atlas94
I'm reselling one of HyperVision's projects,...

I'm reselling one of HyperVision's projects, check out the thread here. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.