Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: muratyagli
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/15/2020, 15:01
Replies: 2
Views: 1,243
Posted By muratyagli
Gonna try this thanks :D

Gonna try this thanks :D
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/15/2020, 11:05
Replies: 2
Views: 1,243
Posted By muratyagli
Question about SBOT attack preference

Sometimes 4-5 mobs attacking me same time and one of them a giant. I wanna kill normal mobs first and kill giant last. How can i set sbot for that?

Thanks for advance.
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/14/2020, 19:22
Replies: 3
Views: 919
Posted By muratyagli
Thanks for reply, that really helped.

Thanks for reply, that really helped.
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/11/2020, 19:58
Replies: 3
Views: 919
Posted By muratyagli
Returned player here, have some questions

Title.

Just returned after like 5 years. I see theres no golds and buying everything with tokens. I create character in Kali server-Jcplanet.

1- Where to buy wolf?

2- Do quests changed? I...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.