Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Closeize
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/07/2020, 19:21
Replies: 0
Views: 229
Posted By Closeize
WTT EUW botted acc for NA botted acc

Hey, I want to trade an EUW account (21 champions, 4k BE, 70 RP, 1w1l in placements) for a NA one, message me here or on discord if you're interested :D
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/14/2020, 20:48
Replies: 4
[Buying] EUW ADC Account
Views: 341
Posted By Closeize
Hey, I have a platinum account it has every adc...

Hey, I have a platinum account it has every adc except the new ones but it doesn't have any skins, hit me up if you're interested :)
Forum: Artist Battles 07/30/2020, 22:39
Replies: 6
Views: 15,804
Posted By Closeize
Thank you, I really appreciate it! It was...

Thank you, I really appreciate it!
It was literally my first drawing and I spent an embarassing amount of time doing but I had a lot of fun so I'm glad you liked it :D
Congratz btw, your artwork...
Forum: League of Legends 06/27/2020, 00:09
Replies: 1
Views: 818
Posted By Closeize
Well you could log in as offline, that way it...

Well you could log in as offline, that way it won't show the chat but you won't also be able to talk with your friendlist
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/22/2020, 17:16
Replies: 2
Views: 287
Posted By Closeize
Super fast & friendly, recommend!

Super fast & friendly, recommend!
Forum: Coding Releases 04/09/2020, 05:27
Replies: 15
Views: 6,356
Posted By Closeize
Thank you!

Thank you!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/09/2020, 05:08
Replies: 8
Views: 1,273
Posted By Closeize
Bought a couple accounts and everything went fine...

Bought a couple accounts and everything went fine :)
Forum: Say Hello 04/09/2020, 05:00
Replies: 6
Views: 493
Posted By Closeize
Hello!

Hello, I might or might not have already made a thread like this I honestly can't remember, anyway hello once again :D
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.