Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: actionplayer
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/26/2020, 19:42
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,482
Posted By actionplayer
It's fine for now, i bought a 1 month product...

It's fine for now, i bought a 1 month product from someone else, but I am still a customer of yours and i will try to buy from you next month. I'll still pm you my email but you don't need to respond...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/25/2020, 14:30
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,482
Posted By actionplayer
GatorCheats is legit but even as a current...

GatorCheats is legit but even as a current customer, my emails were ignored for weeks, so i ended up going to other providers.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/25/2020, 02:26
Replies: 45
Views: 12,623
Posted By actionplayer
Can you explain? Is it due to detection, lack of...

Can you explain? Is it due to detection, lack of features or slow update?

I am asking cause I was considering using their cheat when they update.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/21/2020, 00:35
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,482
Posted By actionplayer
So im tired of being ignored and waiting for...

So im tired of being ignored and waiting for weeks to get an invite to private cheat.

ATM I use damncheaters.com, very good and accurate radar. Very safe. <3

Tried to get invite to...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/06/2020, 23:39
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,482
Posted By actionplayer
Just do what I did, buy any cheat from him, and...

Just do what I did, buy any cheat from him, and wait. I use the cheat i bought, once a week (its a great cheat but not interested in the game as I only play EFT).



Can anyone else vouch this,...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/02/2020, 22:21
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,482
Posted By actionplayer
Ok, I'll be patient. =]

Ok, I'll be patient. =]
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/01/2020, 00:00
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,482
Posted By actionplayer
they didnt wait specifically for EFT, maybe i...

they didnt wait specifically for EFT, maybe i didnt explain. If you already have been with them for months, you get access to it. I was told that members before December 2019 got invites, that's 3...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 02/29/2020, 12:56
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,482
Posted By actionplayer
GatorCheats is legit. I tried to get EFT invite...

GatorCheats is legit. I tried to get EFT invite but they only give it to trusted members. I thought if i bought their other non invite cheats, that i might get an invite but I was wrong.
The people...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.