Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Trashury
Forum: Elsword Trading 09/08/2020, 02:14
Replies: 0
Views: 371
Posted By Trashury
LF: Elsword EU Acc

Hey I'm LF an Elsword acc, [DE] if possible.

It would be nice, if its pretty high gears and an Aisha/Rena as Main or any Female Char (depends on the acc)

ERP Pretty high and almost the highes...
Forum: Elsword Trading 03/03/2020, 07:05
Replies: 0
Views: 536
Posted By Trashury
SELL: Elsword [EU/DE] +11 Acc

I sell my [DE/EU] Acc!

I got a almost every female char, and Immortal + 2 Ain
Main: Aisha, Rose, Elesis with +11 Void, Ain +9 Void, Eve +9 Void + 1 Extra Void Weap Cube on the Bank.

About 17B...
Forum: Elsword Trading 02/25/2020, 19:39
Replies: 0
Views: 416
Posted By Trashury
High Geared [EU] Acc

I sell my [DE/EU] Acc!

I got a almost every female char, and Immortal + 2 Ain
Main: Aisha, Rose, Elesis with +11 Void, Ain +9 Void, Eve +9 Void + 1 Extra Void Weap Cube on the Bank.

Aisha:...
Forum: Elsword Trading 02/23/2020, 20:57
Replies: 0
Views: 364
Posted By Trashury
Buy [EU] High End Account!

Hey! I prefer [DE] but [EN] is fine too!

I'm searching for a very high END Account with like:
+11/+12 FoJ
+10 up gear Elyanod / Rigo

I prefer LuCiel, Ain, Rena, Rose, Aisha

Pls have some...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.