Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Leylith
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/25/2022, 08:16
Replies: 10
Views: 243
Posted By Leylith
Boost from Silver II to Gold II

Hello,

I am looking for someone who can do that Silver II to Gold II.

Let me know the prices.

If you want to add me: Leylith#2863

Thanks, I need it to start today.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/15/2020, 17:36
Replies: 14
Views: 357
Posted By Leylith
Boost from Gold III to Plat V

Hello, as title says I am searching for a booster that can boost from Gold III to Plat V.

He will need to accept to play a certain rage of champs which are:

Most prefered champ: Lux / Ahri
...
Forum: Mobile Games Trading 07/01/2020, 09:30
Replies: 0
Views: 246
Posted By Leylith
WTS League of Phoenix

I am selling for 70euro an acc worth 140euro stuff. It's Vip 5 Ranked 3 on everything apart story I am ranked first. Got the Prettiest dress (missing only one single part of it). and many resources...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/03/2020, 14:06
Replies: 10
Views: 280
Posted By Leylith
WTB GOLD II to Plat 4

Searching duoQ gold II to plat 4 I am currently 90+lp of gold II.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/04/2020, 11:31
Replies: 10
[Buying] plat Netwins
Views: 317
Posted By Leylith
Still looking for 2 or 10 netwins STARTING...

Still looking for 2 or 10 netwins STARTING RIGHTAWAY.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/04/2020, 11:08
Replies: 3
Views: 502
Posted By Leylith
Still looking for the netwins.. would be nice if...

Still looking for the netwins.. would be nice if done rightaway.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/04/2020, 01:22
Replies: 3
Views: 502
Posted By Leylith
2 Netwins Plat IV

As title. Needs to be done tonight rightaway.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/26/2020, 13:41
Replies: 10
[Buying] plat Netwins
Views: 317
Posted By Leylith
plat Netwins

Searching plat netwins. Could be interested in 10 or 20 depending on prices.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/14/2020, 21:42
Replies: 7
Views: 425
Posted By Leylith
------------

------------
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/14/2020, 15:58
Replies: 7
Views: 425
Posted By Leylith
Gold III to Plat IV -- Plat IV to Dia IV

As title says, I have an account who's 20lp per match which I would like to bring to Plat IV. I will also bring it to dia at a certain point but not now.

Can play any lane on it as I usually play...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.