Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Disposition96
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/15/2008, 18:23
Replies: 109
Views: 18,987
Posted By Disposition96
Ok, I've got the bot working flawlessly, my...

Ok, I've got the bot working flawlessly, my question is that if I put sockets to "2" instead of "0" is that only for regular items or is that for magic/set ect also?

Regards,
Forum: Dekaron 06/13/2008, 06:43
Replies: 2
Views: 645
Posted By Disposition96
Interesting lol, I never thought... :P ...

Interesting lol, I never thought... :P

Regards,
Forum: Dekaron 06/13/2008, 03:17
Replies: 2
Views: 645
Posted By Disposition96
How to load multi-clients?

I need to mule, how do you load multi-clients?

Regards,
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/09/2008, 00:14
Replies: 109
Views: 18,987
Posted By Disposition96
I've been using it all day, it still works. ...

I've been using it all day, it still works. Don't spam useless thing binuakay.

Regards,
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/08/2008, 06:06
Replies: 109
Views: 18,987
Posted By Disposition96
Yay... Another update on servers... Hopefully the...

Yay... Another update on servers... Hopefully the bot is still usable.

Regards,
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/08/2008, 03:38
Replies: 109
Views: 18,987
Posted By Disposition96
I know that using skills will get you banned on...

I know that using skills will get you banned on here... How about using summons?

Regards,
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/08/2008, 00:48
Replies: 109
Views: 18,987
Posted By Disposition96
Is it possible to play on a different account at...

Is it possible to play on a different account at the same time this is running?

Regards,
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/07/2008, 20:47
Replies: 109
Views: 18,987
Posted By Disposition96
I haven't tested it yet... Can you make changes...

I haven't tested it yet... Can you make changes while the bot is running and it will accept the changes? Or do you have to shut it all down and make changes and start it all back up?

Regards,
Forum: Dekaron 06/07/2008, 20:33
Replies: 4
Views: 4,104
Posted By Disposition96
Try reading the forums a bit... ...

Try reading the forums a bit...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Regards,
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/07/2008, 18:24
Replies: 109
Views: 18,987
Posted By Disposition96
Nvm, I messed up. Regards,

Nvm, I messed up.

Regards,
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/06/2008, 17:59
Replies: 109
Views: 18,987
Posted By Disposition96
Does this bot work currently? Regards,

Does this bot work currently?

Regards,
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/04/2008, 20:20
Replies: 113
Views: 15,223
Posted By Disposition96
Is there a plan for an update? Regards,

Is there a plan for an update?

Regards,
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.