Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MexiBoy
Forum: Seafight 02/14/2020, 02:18
Replies: 2
Views: 776
Posted By MexiBoy
Payment with different flag

Hi,

I have bought an account with hungarian payment. Obviusly I'm not on that country and I would like to know how I can do it to pay without loose the hungarian flag (atm I'm living in france).
...
Forum: Seafight 02/13/2020, 15:10
Replies: 1
Views: 344
Posted By MexiBoy
Searching account megaserver 1 (14/166)

Hi all,

I'm searching to buy an account on the megarserver 1.

Send pm with offers pls :) Ty!
Forum: Seafight 02/04/2020, 04:58
Replies: 3
Views: 584
Posted By MexiBoy
And If in some years I come back to mexico, Will...

And If in some years I come back to mexico, Will it not change again to mexican flag?
Forum: Seafight 02/03/2020, 03:35
Replies: 3
Views: 584
Posted By MexiBoy
Flag question

Hi,

Normally I have been playing for years from mexico. For some reasons I will have to go to live to USA.

My question is: will the flag of my account change to USA flag if I buy something?
...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.