Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: can312
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 03/05/2020, 16:04
Replies: 2
Views: 697
Posted By can312
thank you, my biggest concern is making an...

thank you, my biggest concern is making an emulator work on my computer and making it connect to my software so I can inject packets through. I will read the resources you sent Thank you again!
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 03/05/2020, 10:41
Replies: 2
Views: 697
Posted By can312
Limitations in silkroad RL

Hello guys, I need to choose a topic for my reinforcement learning class I thought maybe I could train 2 agents to PVP each other and learn optimum ways to use skills, what would be my limitations,...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.