Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: probothcs232
Forum: Metin2 Trading 02/08/2020, 16:44
Replies: 2
Views: 408
Posted By probothcs232
I will order doing talking bot npc

Hello, I would like someone to do a bot, of course, pay to talk to the closest npc and select the message that interests me, e.g. npc appears in the foreword and this one automatically enters it,...
Forum: Metin2 01/30/2020, 22:11
Replies: 1
Views: 1,091
Posted By probothcs232
Talking to npc bot

Hello, I'm looking for a bot who would talk to the nearest npc and choose the answer that I would like to help someone?
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.