Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jmk5007
Forum: Starcraft 2 Trading 01/02/2022, 15:54
Replies: 5
Views: 91,794
Posted By jmk5007
PPP#1264

PPP#1264
Forum: Trading 12/25/2021, 03:27
Replies: 0
Views: 521
Posted By jmk5007
Forum: Trading 12/23/2021, 04:56
Replies: 0
Views: 566
Posted By jmk5007
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/06/2021, 15:04
Replies: 8
Views: 836
Posted By jmk5007
sloved

sloved
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/06/2021, 14:23
Replies: 8
Views: 836
Posted By jmk5007
Hey, I'm continuing to send him a PayPal refund...

Hey, I'm continuing to send him a PayPal refund request. But he's rejecting it. Do you understand what I'm saying intentionally?
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/06/2021, 14:13
Replies: 8
Views: 836
Posted By jmk5007
hey didn't get my money. This is fraud. What is...

hey didn't get my money. This is fraud. What is it's a fraud?
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/06/2021, 13:57
Replies: 8
Views: 836
Posted By jmk5007
no All I did was format the computer, not the...

no All I did was format the computer, not the spoofer. Do you understand what I mean?

Don't you know what a spoofer is?
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/06/2021, 13:23
Replies: 8
Views: 836
Posted By jmk5007
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/06/2021, 13:16
Replies: 84
Views: 28,280
Posted By jmk5007
this is spam i have evidence

I asked for a refund and kicked out Discord.

this is spam i have evidence I asked for a refund and kicked out Discord.
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/26/2021, 01:39
Replies: 8
Views: 6,601
Posted By jmk5007
It is a cheat with a history of being recently...

It is a cheat with a history of being recently banned in Korea.(raiseshop)
So the sale is currently suspended.
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.