Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ice Bird
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/24/2020, 19:47
Replies: 0
Views: 160
Posted By Ice Bird
Exclamation D3 EUNE account with 58 skins and good mmr

Hi, im offering to sell an eune account with +29 -11 lp gains, 58 skins and 67 champions.
Paypal only, price is 160 euros.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/21/2020, 14:48
Replies: 0
[Selling] D2 EUNE
Views: 164
Posted By Ice Bird
Wink D2 EUNE

It has 33 champions and the skins are in attached images. Accounts mmr makes the LP gains +29 -13.
Price is 99 euros.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/16/2020, 23:27
Replies: 0
Views: 227
Posted By Ice Bird
Wink Selling D1 East&Nordic account

Hello I am willing to sell a Diamond 1 (solo-queue) account on the server EU East&Nordic

It contains 88 Champions and 57 skins.
Payment only through paypal, price I expect to be 150 euros.
Forum: Say Hello 01/09/2020, 15:33
Replies: 2
Hi
Views: 233
Posted By Ice Bird
Wink Hi

Hi, Im new to this forum and I'm a pretty decent Anivia player in League of Legends.
I peaked 527 LP on EUW playing only Anivia.
I usually rank up accounts and sell them.
If you want to duo...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.