Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Invixy
Forum: Instagram Trading 12/01/2025, 09:38
Replies: 10
Views: 1,729
Posted By Invixy
Yes,still avialable! I have replied. ...

Yes,still avialable!



I have replied.



Replied
Forum: Instagram Trading 03/18/2025, 09:31
Replies: 10
Views: 1,729
Posted By Invixy
Please PM me for price!

Please PM me for price!
Forum: Instagram Trading 01/29/2025, 19:18
Replies: 1
Views: 243
Posted By Invixy
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/instagram-tradin...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]


€2000
Forum: Instagram Trading 01/18/2025, 18:43
Replies: 26
Views: 8,556
Posted By Invixy
I experienced the same issue. I suggested using a...

I experienced the same issue. I suggested using a middleman, but he refused, saying, "Look at my reputation; I don't need that." When I asked him to accept the trade, he declined as well. It seems...
Forum: Instagram Trading 01/18/2025, 18:40
Replies: 10
Views: 1,729
Posted By Invixy
Now with 103K followers! Still for sale!

Now with 103K followers!

Still for sale!
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 11/17/2024, 15:50
Replies: 2
Views: 472
Posted By Invixy
You're not supporting life time subs?

You're not supporting life time subs?
Forum: Instagram Trading 10/18/2024, 23:22
Replies: 10
Views: 1,729
Posted By Invixy
The account doesn't have a specific niche since...

The account doesn't have a specific niche since it’s a personal account. It's verified as an artist. The followers are a mix of German and Dutch, about 50/50.

As for the price, feel free to send...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 10/18/2024, 23:13
Replies: 11
Views: 5,591
Posted By Invixy
Good cheat. 9/10. Update time after update from...

Good cheat. 9/10. Update time after update from valve is terrible but beyond that. Very responsive cheat.
Forum: Instagram Trading 10/13/2024, 09:30
Replies: 10
Views: 1,729
Posted By Invixy
Verified IG account with 85.000+ followers

Hello Elitepvpers,

I am selling my personal Instagram account, which is verified by Meta and has over 85,000 followers. I’m stepping away from online influencing and am looking to part with this...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/06/2024, 21:39
Replies: 58
Views: 11,696
Posted By Invixy
First and foremost, I want to make it clear that...

First and foremost, I want to make it clear that I am not misleading anyone here. The only person being deceptive is you.

You claim that your Discord server doesn’t require joining servers in my...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/05/2024, 22:13
Replies: 58
Views: 11,696
Posted By Invixy
Dear Users, I strongly advise against making...

Dear Users,

I strongly advise against making any purchases from this vendor. Before allowing you to enter their Discord server, they require your full personal information and permission to join...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/30/2024, 20:19
Replies: 1
Views: 454
Posted By Invixy
Primordial invite.

Looking to buy a primordial invite, or any info on how to get acces.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 08/26/2024, 12:22
Replies: 6
Views: 825
Posted By Invixy
Remember any hardware spoofer is considered as a...

Remember any hardware spoofer is considered as a "cheat". I once played clean for entire wipe and recieved a ban for using cheats. This can only be the HW spoofer i was using.

IF you want to play...
Forum: Instagram Trading 08/14/2024, 10:18
Replies: 12
Views: 3,328
Posted By Invixy
Just bought a instagram account at his website....

Just bought a instagram account at his website. Will update about the process.
Forum: Social Media Trading 03/30/2024, 08:16
Replies: 0
Views: 186
Posted By Invixy
BUYING NEGATIVE REVIEWS/FEEDBACK

I am looking for a negative review bomber.
I want to bomb a google/trustpilot page.

PM me!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/25/2024, 18:10
Replies: 0
Views: 193
Posted By Invixy
Account with nickname "New York"

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I have decided to sell my unique nickname "New York" to an enthusiast. I have registered this name on a well-maintained account that has never been flagged.
I created...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 03/23/2024, 18:03
Replies: 26
Views: 6,362
Posted By Invixy
At first, I was somewhat hesitant because there...

At first, I was somewhat hesitant because there are many scammers on these forums, and the seller had no reviews at all. However, I decided to give the benefit of the doubt to this seller. I...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/16/2024, 08:11
Replies: 3
Views: 454
Posted By Invixy
Where do i find the developers of Sugar Elite?

I want to start reselling sugar elite. Im just curious if anyone knows whos the developer(s)?
How do i get in touch with them?

Regards
Forum: Discord Trading 02/27/2024, 10:33
Replies: 18
Views: 3,062
Posted By Invixy
Ape? Lol ok, i showed my entire creditcard...

Ape? Lol ok, i showed my entire creditcard statement since i created the bank account to elitepvpers staff theres no refund vissible. See ya soon on ban list =)

Nice try on photoshopping evidence!...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/27/2024, 07:45
Replies: 8
Views: 1,748
Posted By Invixy
Theres a way for PC users to turn on "controller...

Theres a way for PC users to turn on "controller mode" without using a controller. Im not sure how but anyway, if you don't want to get banned for cheating you should try to find the way. Because in...
Forum: Apex Legends 02/27/2024, 07:41
Replies: 8
Views: 802
Posted By Invixy
Very bold claim, where did you find this...

Very bold claim, where did you find this information?
Forum: Discord Trading 02/27/2024, 07:34
Replies: 18
Views: 3,062
Posted By Invixy
EDIT: I just noticed my creditcard company did...

EDIT: I just noticed my creditcard company did not charge anything back. Now its the question. If Zhex had no intentions of scamming me, why im not refunded yet? Its been a month now Zhex! You better...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/26/2024, 18:56
Replies: 1
Views: 272
Posted By Invixy
I can offer you 50 bucks

I can offer you 50 bucks
Forum: Call of Duty 02/24/2024, 09:50
Replies: 6
Views: 801
Posted By Invixy
/windowsformat

/windowsformat
Forum: Apex Legends 02/24/2024, 08:58
Replies: 8
Views: 802
Posted By Invixy
Its simple. You use cheats, you get banned. Ban...

Its simple. You use cheats, you get banned. Ban wave or single handedly ban you get banned at end of road. There's no such things on epvp as "undetected" cheese. They are all detected.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.