Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Transistent
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/04/2019, 13:36
Replies: 9
Views: 946
Posted By Transistent
One US key has been sold, updated stock: 2 x US...

One US key has been sold, updated stock:
2 x US Region EFT Standard
1 x EU Region EFT Standard

Contact me on discord or via PM to purchase.
Transist#1055
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/03/2019, 13:09
Replies: 9
Views: 946
Posted By Transistent
EFT Black Friday Sale Keys @ $30

Bought a bulk lot of EFT Standard account keys, won't be needing as many as I thought so I'm selling the few I have leftover.

Available:
3 x US Region EFT Standard
1 x EU Region EFT Standard

...
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 11/29/2019, 17:26
Replies: 76
Views: 17,460
Posted By Transistent
Added you on discord, interested in some BTC. I...

Added you on discord, interested in some BTC. I can pay 1.15:1 (Paypal-->BTC) as Friends&Family.

Transist#1055
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 11/29/2019, 15:26
Replies: 190
Views: 22,735
Posted By Transistent
Interested in buying $50 USD, then another $200...

Interested in buying $50 USD, then another $200 if everything goes smooth.

Contact me on discord: Transist#1055
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 11/29/2019, 15:04
Replies: 0
Views: 301
Posted By Transistent
Buying Bitcoin, paying 1.15:1 rate

Hello, I'm interested in purchasing some Bitcoin.

If you are trusted, I will go first. If you aren't, we can will use a middleman.
Payment is via PayPal as Friends & Family option.

I would...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.