Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: karsont
Forum: Rust 08/05/2022, 09:44
Replies: 12
Views: 1,636
Posted By karsont
Tbh I wouldn't listen to most the people trying...

Tbh I wouldn't listen to most the people trying to get you to buy shit. The only spoofer that I could recommend is Reported.lol, they had some issues a little bit ago, but they all seem to be fixed.
Forum: Rust 07/25/2022, 09:23
Replies: 2
Views: 942
Posted By karsont
Thats good to hear, especially coming from...

Thats good to hear, especially coming from someone with actual knowledge!
Forum: Rust 07/25/2022, 08:18
Replies: 2
Views: 942
Posted By karsont
Eac and Ram serials

Hey all, so I recently built a new pc with all new part besides ram. The thing is, when I did "wmic memorychip get serialnumber" in cmd on my old build it would always return "00000000". But on my...
Forum: Rust 07/06/2022, 16:54
Replies: 3
Views: 878
Posted By karsont
Question does rust ban nulled serials?

Hey yall, iv'e been told by a cheat dev that if my serials are nulled on windows versions above 1909 that its pretty much a guaranteed ban on rust. Is this true or not?
Thanks!
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.