Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Noycers
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/25/2021, 06:15
Replies: 37
Views: 18,008
Posted By Noycers
Like what? I was on your old server lol

Like what? I was on your old server lol
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/18/2021, 19:18
Replies: 37
Views: 18,008
Posted By Noycers
Discord link?

Discord link?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/19/2021, 17:10
Replies: 0
Views: 93
Posted By Noycers
DIAMOND IV BR SERVER FULL INFO

I'm selling a account for BR server.

Diamond 4
66 Win rate
Queue with Master +


More info:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Conquer Online 2 03/21/2021, 14:45
Replies: 6
Views: 1,926
Posted By Noycers
Dude, just delete the folder effects in c3, stop...

Dude, just delete the folder effects in c3, stop bumping old threads
Forum: Conquer Online 2 02/19/2021, 23:50
Replies: 2
Views: 903
Posted By Noycers
I don't understand much about it, but shouldn't...

I don't understand much about it, but shouldn't they be in a folder inside the source or something?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/24/2021, 15:36
Replies: 21
Views: 2,920
Posted By Noycers
I think he wants a hp bar to appear on top of the...

I think he wants a hp bar to appear on top of the character, I've seen in some conquers..
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 01/17/2021, 01:16
Replies: 19
Views: 10,471
Posted By Noycers
Thanks for still contributing to co2!

Thanks for still contributing to co2!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/25/2020, 01:10
Replies: 1
Views: 1,569
Posted By Noycers
Encryption CO3

Recently a friend sent me a decrypter for it but I can't encrypt it again, I know I will get dc but I would like to try.

Does anyone know a way to encrypt the files in the CO3 ini/.dat file?

I...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/03/2020, 06:09
Replies: 3
Views: 427
Posted By Noycers
Re-install patch files?

Re-install patch files?
Forum: CO2 Programming 06/29/2020, 15:48
Replies: 4
Views: 1,101
Posted By Noycers
Thank you for contributing to this forum xD

Thank you for contributing to this forum xD
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 05/16/2020, 22:47
Replies: 1
Views: 2,192
Posted By Noycers
Hahahahahaha, no requests here!

Hahahahahaha, no requests here!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 04/19/2020, 06:58
Replies: 2
Views: 935
Posted By Noycers
Hahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 04/17/2020, 05:28
Replies: 2
Views: 2,719
Posted By Noycers
Use the black market.

Use the black market.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/12/2020, 04:29
Replies: 2
Views: 1,129
Posted By Noycers
Use the black market

Use the black market
Forum: Conquer Online 2 03/31/2020, 16:22
Replies: 1
Views: 2,319
Posted By Noycers
if you have a shadow, just create a folder with...

if you have a shadow, just create a folder with the name "shadow" in data>pic and place your file.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/23/2019, 18:56
Replies: 8
Views: 5,887
Posted By Noycers
Angelius has all the continuation of the project...

Angelius has all the continuation of the project on the channel, just look.
Forum: CO2 Programming 12/06/2019, 01:28
Replies: 10
Views: 3,152
Posted By Noycers
Sorry, you are right. I was angry.

Sorry, you are right. I was angry.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 11/30/2019, 14:36
Replies: 28
Views: 7,356
Posted By Noycers
Inject the dll and open the CoFuture.exe, maybe...

Inject the dll and open the CoFuture.exe, maybe the speed don't work cause you have win7.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 11/29/2019, 19:47
Replies: 4
Views: 1,241
Posted By Noycers
Request close, the problem has been solved.

Request close, the problem has been solved.
Forum: CO2 Programming 11/29/2019, 16:05
Replies: 10
Views: 3,152
Posted By Noycers
Thank you for all.

Thank you for all.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 11/28/2019, 16:45
Replies: 28
Views: 7,356
Posted By Noycers
I've been wondering what you meant, should i open...

I've been wondering what you meant, should i open dll in vs?
all i get is the rt-manifest and the memory data, i think
I don't want this to turn into a tutorial, but thanks for answer.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 11/27/2019, 16:17
Replies: 28
Views: 7,356
Posted By Noycers
Just read "How to use", it's simple.

Just read "How to use", it's simple.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 11/27/2019, 02:26
Replies: 1
Views: 1,326
Posted By Noycers
Post OllyDbg "Please rest for a while"

I'm trying to learn simple things from olly. Now I tried to remove "please rest for a while"

I found this by looking for the constant. I don't know which line should do something.
Hope you have...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 11/27/2019, 01:25
Replies: 4
Views: 1,241
Posted By Noycers
Thank you, I did it. Working

Thank you, I did it.
Working
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 11/26/2019, 21:19
Replies: 28
Views: 7,356
Posted By Noycers
I couldn't activate the speed, I tried restart...

I couldn't activate the speed, I tried restart the bot, but thanks a lot anyway. It's an awesome work.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.