Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: FeroextremePT
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/13/2023, 22:26
Replies: 12
Views: 3,559
Posted By FeroextremePT
Very quick, dude's insane playing ADC +++

Very quick, dude's insane playing ADC
+++
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/11/2023, 01:12
Replies: 7
Views: 970
Posted By FeroextremePT
Public - *********** , Satan5 (Internal) Semi...

Public - *********** , Satan5 (Internal)
Semi Private - Aimboss (Internal), Fanta (External)
Private - Fantasy.cat (External)

Now the thing is Are they any good?? and my answer to that is I have...
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/10/2023, 20:46
Replies: 7
Views: 1,299
Posted By FeroextremePT
Iniura.us, Satan5 - Internal Aimboss (but I...

Iniura.us, Satan5 - Internal
Aimboss (but I haven't tried it) - External
Forum: Steam Trading 03/24/2023, 00:19
Replies: 73
Views: 21,629
Posted By FeroextremePT
+1 vouch very fast and helpful

+1 vouch very fast and helpful
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/18/2023, 13:41
Replies: 3
Views: 242
Posted By FeroextremePT
It all depends on the sellers wanting price

It all depends on the sellers wanting price
Forum: Counter-Strike 03/16/2023, 12:11
Replies: 38
Views: 5,542
Posted By FeroextremePT
Fantasy.cat - External - Closet Legit Rifk7 -...

Fantasy.cat - External - Closet Legit
Rifk7 - Internal - HvH
Interwebz - Internal - Legit - Current Status : Unknown
Forum: Counter-Strike 03/13/2023, 13:58
Replies: 38
Views: 5,542
Posted By FeroextremePT
Never used their software but on their website...

Never used their software but on their website they say External and they have DMA Hardware too
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/12/2023, 11:39
Replies: 3
Views: 242
Posted By FeroextremePT
Cool 4 Medals CSGO Acocunt

Hey guys, looking to buy a CSGO acc with the following medals:
- 5 Year Veteran Coin
- 10 Year Veteran Coin
- Loyalty Badge
- 10 Year Birthday Coin

I don't mind if I have to add 5$ to have the...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/27/2023, 09:58
Replies: 30
Views: 17,878
Posted By FeroextremePT
(This is just my opinion after buying leaguebot) ...

(This is just my opinion after buying leaguebot)
Must say for me at least it's not worth buying, got many problems with it. Running it on my main machine made it impossible to update or reinstall...
Forum: League of Legends 01/21/2023, 01:24
Replies: 1
Views: 819
Posted By FeroextremePT
League LVL UP Bot

Hey guys, any recommended league or tft lvl up bots?
Forum: League of Legends 04/24/2022, 13:06
Replies: 20
Views: 18,881
Posted By FeroextremePT
Hope this helps someone decide Blitz.gg ...

Hope this helps someone decide

Blitz.gg
Pros:
- Automatic Runes
- In-game Overlay
Cons:
- Very buggy
- Pro isn't worth it
- A bit slow sometimes
Forum: Counter-Strike 02/08/2022, 17:23
Replies: 15
Views: 3,730
Posted By FeroextremePT
I think he meant it in terms that you need to get...

I think he meant it in terms that you need to get invited to buy it
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/26/2021, 16:49
Replies: 814
Views: 106,150
Posted By FeroextremePT
Everything went smoothly, will buy again!

Everything went smoothly, will buy again!
Forum: League of Legends 12/06/2021, 02:41
Replies: 4
Views: 2,852
Posted By FeroextremePT
LOL Skin Changer

Hey guys, can someone recommend me a good skin changer?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/04/2021, 04:02
Replies: 1
Views: 188
Posted By FeroextremePT
Looking for EUW capsule account

Hey guys, I'm looking for capsule account with 50+ capsules on EUW

Discord:「SadBeats」#1800
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/09/2021, 17:24
Replies: 1
Views: 217
Posted By FeroextremePT
LOL Account with Capsules

Looking to buy a league account EUW with a bunch of champion capsules or account with more than 100+ champs
Forum: Counter-Strike 02/08/2021, 15:01
Replies: 31
Views: 11,524
Posted By FeroextremePT
In my opinion the best are (that I have used) :...

In my opinion the best are (that I have used) : NovoLineHook aka novo.win / Iniuria / Satan5 / Hexui and the last one and many people will hate it : Fanta.orange was one of the best for me, many...
Forum: Counter-Strike 05/15/2020, 18:43
Replies: 31
Views: 9,725
Posted By FeroextremePT
I'm already a user of novo, I'm one month from...

I'm already a user of novo, I'm one month from the hook of ra but idk, I'm thinking of trying aimboss now
Forum: Counter-Strike 04/26/2020, 15:52
Replies: 31
Views: 9,725
Posted By FeroextremePT
Not saying that there is something wrong with...

Not saying that there is something wrong with satan, it just wasn't my cup of tea, already tried novo, iniuria etc and think they are a bit better
Forum: Counter-Strike 04/25/2020, 01:49
Replies: 31
Views: 9,725
Posted By FeroextremePT
Already tried it, it's not bad but not my "cup of...

Already tried it, it's not bad but not my "cup of tea"
Forum: Counter-Strike 04/23/2020, 20:05
Replies: 31
Views: 9,725
Posted By FeroextremePT
Best cheats for closet

Hey guys, I would like to know in your opinion or facts what are the best legit cheats for closet players. I want a good cheat to closet with good features and good security with no detections
Forum: Counter-Strike 04/19/2020, 21:42
Replies: 23
Views: 9,539
Posted By FeroextremePT
I got banned too, I just changed my motherboard...

I got banned too, I just changed my motherboard and it worked, haven't been banned yet
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.