Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: WillOFDeezNuts
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/26/2026, 17:57
Replies: 2,444
Views: 236,711
Posted By WillOFDeezNuts
We are The Legends of Silkroad!!

We are The Legends of Silkroad!!
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 09/10/2026, 01:27
Replies: 138
Views: 12,443
Posted By WillOFDeezNuts
rough start but everything has been smooth for...

rough start but everything has been smooth for the last couple of days.

very enjoyable server, as little p2w as possible, variety of classes / builds, lots of viable equipment options
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 08/25/2026, 20:12
Replies: 138
Views: 12,443
Posted By WillOFDeezNuts
I have been following the server for a few months...

I have been following the server for a few months now.

A project with a lot of work behind it and most importantly a good team.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 12/10/2024, 19:00
Replies: 149
Views: 38,856
Posted By WillOFDeezNuts
The previews they post everyday on the discord...

The previews they post everyday on the discord server really impress me, definitely a lot of work and love went into this.

Additionally, the staff is amazing, I have had 0 bad interactions with...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 01/31/2024, 18:13
Replies: 226
Views: 106,815
Posted By WillOFDeezNuts
Its quite a big advantage to be honest. Also, it...

Its quite a big advantage to be honest. Also, it doesn't apply only for early game, even later, you can get battle passes, event items, etc much cheaper.

You might not be able to sell/trade them,...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 01/31/2024, 17:37
Replies: 226
Views: 106,815
Posted By WillOFDeezNuts
I can certainly agree that I could have phrased...

I can certainly agree that I could have phrased it better. However, the ban came after I clarified what I meant to GA - Aries yesterday. My point was not that I would do any of the above if I didn't...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 01/31/2024, 16:35
Replies: 226
Views: 106,815
Posted By WillOFDeezNuts
Account perma banned after posting here! ...

Account perma banned after posting here!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]



They are blaming me for account selling due to a previous support ticket where I asked if...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 01/30/2024, 21:34
Replies: 226
Views: 106,815
Posted By WillOFDeezNuts
1) My issue is not that prices are lower when you...

1) My issue is not that prices are lower when you are buying things with real cash. This makes sense - and as you said is done by Discord, Steam and a lot of other platforms - however, in your case,...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 01/30/2024, 19:22
Replies: 226
Views: 106,815
Posted By WillOFDeezNuts
AVOID 1) Turkish and Romanian players have a...

AVOID

1) Turkish and Romanian players have a 40% discount on ALL item shop items.

This isn't only when you buy coins with cash, but also for every item shop purchase, which is a HUGE advantage...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 01/06/2024, 11:45
Replies: 1,058
Views: 152,114
Posted By WillOFDeezNuts
You guys are gonna make me ditch Saphiru.s and...

You guys are gonna make me ditch Saphiru.s and play this.

Looks amazing, hope it plays amazing too! Good luck!
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 07/09/2021, 18:10
Replies: 367
Views: 86,209
Posted By WillOFDeezNuts
I think the reason a lot of people got upset is...

I think the reason a lot of people got upset is not because you took your time to make sure but because you said

I was reading the general channel on your discord server after your announcement...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 07/05/2021, 17:24
Replies: 367
Views: 86,209
Posted By WillOFDeezNuts
Pressure them to do what we want? Just because we...

Pressure them to do what we want? Just because we are asking them to hold people who cheat/exploit accountable?

And no, i didn't invest any time or money, I recently started playing and I am...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 07/04/2021, 21:11
Replies: 367
Views: 86,209
Posted By WillOFDeezNuts
AVOID People have been using VPNs for weeks...

AVOID

People have been using VPNs for weeks now in order to bypass the 24 hour vote limit(which gives 1000 item shop credits) so they can get an insane amount of points which can buy you scrolls,...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 10/28/2019, 19:37
Replies: 2,480
Views: 445,789
Posted By WillOFDeezNuts
Cool!

Cool!
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.