Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xjakoh
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/11/2019, 13:32
Replies: 0
Views: 299
Posted By xjakoh
account with all victorious skins

Hi

I would like to sell my account with all victorious skins. Account is above gold so it will get the next victorious skin as well. Account is also gold in teamfight tactics so it will get those...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/09/2019, 18:54
Replies: 0
Views: 243
Posted By xjakoh
account with all skins

Hi all!

I would be interested of buying league of legends account with all skins unlocked or at least all unavailable skins unlocked. Server can be eune or euw. I am not interested from rioters or...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/08/2019, 18:15
Replies: 0
Views: 332
Posted By xjakoh
Selling victorious jarvan and janna account

Hi all!

I have League of legends euw account with victorious jarvan and janna on sale. Feel free to pm me offer or contact me on discord (xjakoh
#6390) for more information.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/24/2019, 19:28
Replies: 2
Views: 263
Posted By xjakoh
I would be interested to purchase your account....

I would be interested to purchase your account. what price you have in mind?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/24/2019, 19:10
Replies: 1
Views: 728
Posted By xjakoh
would be interested to purchase your account

would be interested to purchase your account
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/24/2019, 18:51
Replies: 2
Views: 420
Posted By xjakoh
would like to purchase if still selling

would like to purchase if still selling
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/24/2019, 18:46
Replies: 2
Views: 410
Posted By xjakoh
I would be interested to purchase your account....

I would be interested to purchase your account. Please let me know you contact information and avaible payment methods, so we can close the deal.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/22/2019, 17:01
Replies: 1
Views: 749
Posted By xjakoh
I would be interested to buy your account. what...

I would be interested to buy your account. what price you have in mind?
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.