Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Tigerlight
Forum: 4Story Trading 12/12/2019, 19:03
Replies: 46
Views: 9,167
Posted By Tigerlight
FADR34 Why do you buy with him? I think I said...

FADR34 Why do you buy with him?
I think I said it enough that it was a thief, and you continue to buy with him?
Stop with this man... If you want you can contact me to file a lawsuit against him,...
Forum: 4Story Trading 12/09/2019, 19:47
Replies: 46
Views: 9,167
Posted By Tigerlight
! WARNING SCAMMER ! Look this post :...

! WARNING SCAMMER !
Look this post : [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: 4Story Trading 11/20/2019, 16:16
Replies: 46
Views: 9,167
Posted By Tigerlight
! WARNING SCAMMER ! Look this post :...

! WARNING SCAMMER !
Look this post : [Only registered and activated users can see links]
This man is totaly CRAZY and BAD.
Just...
Forum: 4Story Trading 11/17/2019, 21:37
Replies: 46
Views: 9,167
Posted By Tigerlight
TAKE CARE SCAMMER Look this post : ...

TAKE CARE SCAMMER

Look this post :

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

All need other information about him...
Forum: 4Story Trading 10/31/2019, 19:06
Replies: 46
Views: 9,167
Posted By Tigerlight
!WARNING! Oxiiik=Adessx SCAMMER

This man SCAM Me 500 euros, he block me on discord, I have his real name and some informations about him, His name InGame is Oxiiik.
If you wan't , PM Me, I give you all the proof.
Don't BUY Here....
Forum: 4Story Trading 10/19/2019, 17:55
Replies: 2
Views: 481
Posted By Tigerlight
Want to BUY 1000 EUR Gold

Need offer for 1000 euros GOLD (or item if you have)
Smallsteps. I pay first . Don't SCAM.
Send PM with your discord
Forum: 4Story Trading 10/16/2019, 08:54
Replies: 1
Views: 314
Posted By Tigerlight
4Ancient Buy 22 CBOW or STAFF PVP

Hi,
I'm searching +22 PvP CBOW / STAFF
I'm paying EUROS
Send me PM and WE CAN speak in Discord
4ANCIENT
Forum: 4Story Trading 10/14/2019, 23:43
Replies: 7
Views: 604
Posted By Tigerlight
Me? I pay first and i don't use middleman xD ...

Me? I pay first and i don't use middleman xD
Who Say I'm scammer?

I don't use middleman and i pay first..
Why are you saying I'm a scammer?
Forum: 4Story Trading 10/14/2019, 22:13
Replies: 7
Views: 604
Posted By Tigerlight
Buying All golds/item

Hi,. 4ANCIENT
Buying gold/item
Give me offert for 500 euros gold
Or items for 500 euros
Contact on PM or discord
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.