Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Allen Ninjeski
Forum: Metin2 Trading 11/25/2019, 18:34
Replies: 0
[Selling] Elonia items
Views: 331
Posted By Allen Ninjeski
Cool Elonia items

Hi. I am selling my items on Elonia.

I have:
- poison sword
- 81 shield
- lvl 60 helmet
- lineen belt
- full set for leveling on grotto
- buffi
- metins mount
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/23/2019, 14:09
Replies: 1
[Selling] Yang Aeldra
Views: 340
Posted By Allen Ninjeski
Cool Yang Aeldra

Hello,

I am trading Metin2 Yang. You can send me a request for any amount of yang.



Metin2 Aeldra

Prices:
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/15/2019, 10:51
Replies: 1
Views: 486
Posted By Allen Ninjeski
Selling yang Aeldra

Hello,

I am trading Metin2 Yang. You can send me a request for any amount of yang.



Metin2 Aeldra (20kkk LEFT, RENEW SOON)

Prices:
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.