Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xkenay
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 01/17/2026, 10:22
Replies: 11
Views: 438
Posted By xkenay
Can you please tell me more about this ? Where...

Can you please tell me more about this ? Where exactly should I set de range or how it looks like ?
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 01/16/2026, 13:13
Replies: 11
Views: 438
Posted By xkenay
NObody know's the fix for this ? :confused:

NObody know's the fix for this ? :confused:
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 01/14/2026, 20:14
Replies: 11
Views: 438
Posted By xkenay
Yes, I have the C3 Viewer program, and I can see...

Yes, I have the C3 Viewer program, and I can see both files (C3/DDS).
Soulfly25, could you please check all my work at the top of the topic? Maybe I made a mistake somewhere.

Also, this is the...
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 01/13/2026, 23:32
Replies: 11
Views: 438
Posted By xkenay
I was trying to extract c3.wdf .. add...

I was trying to extract c3.wdf .. add texture/mesh .. then re-pack .. still invisible ... im pretty sure is a mistake .. or idk .. most of ppl have same problem like me .. but nobody seems to fix it
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 01/12/2026, 10:30
Replies: 11
Views: 438
Posted By xkenay
DDS files are visible ..I dont know about C3 .....

DDS files are visible ..I dont know about C3 .. because I dont have a viewer .. but In case that is visible too .. it means is un-encrypted right ?

This garment is Kungfu Suit .. I dont need any...
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 01/11/2026, 17:15
Replies: 11
Views: 438
Posted By xkenay
The problem is quite annoying because I’m using...

The problem is quite annoying because I’m using the same mesh and texture. If I replace the BonfireNight garment, everything works fine — I can see it on the character.

However, if I try to add...
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 01/10/2026, 10:43
Replies: 11
Views: 438
Posted By xkenay
[HELP]Garment invisible on character – added correctly but not rendering

Hello,
I have a problem with displaying a garment in-game.

I took a random garment from another client and added it to my client using the following structure:

Ani folder:


ItemMinIcon.Ani
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 11/22/2025, 17:40
Replies: 3
Views: 3,540
Posted By xkenay
And after you extract the Wdf .. do you have to...

And after you extract the Wdf .. do you have to re-build back in wdf file or just extract and delete what you dont need ?
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 11/06/2025, 21:31
Replies: 3
Views: 3,540
Posted By xkenay
Did you find any fix ?

Did you find any fix ?
Forum: Metin2 Trading 04/05/2025, 21:49
Replies: 0
Views: 588
Posted By xkenay
Post Premium Metin2 Private Server Files

Premium Metin2 Private Server Files – Start Your Own Metin2 Adventure!

Are you ready to launch your own Metin2 private server and provide an incredible gaming experience for players? Look no...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 10/21/2019, 22:50
Replies: 0
Views: 405
Posted By xkenay
Post ConquerOnline 3.0 Autohunt Patch 6970

Autohunt
Autoloot
Aimhack


* All available for last patch Conquer Online 3.0
*Contact discord : K.o.S#6297
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 10/17/2019, 21:53
Replies: 4
Views: 761
Posted By xkenay
I found the bot what im looking for .. any MOD...

I found the bot what im looking for .. any MOD can close this thread !
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 10/15/2019, 21:32
Replies: 4
Views: 761
Posted By xkenay
Post BUY autohunt Conquer Online 3.0

Hello , i want if is possible to buy private bot for conquer online 3.0 ,im pretty sure it still exist because i saw everyday warriors hunting with speed in frozen grotto !
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 10/14/2019, 22:43
Replies: 1
Views: 2,491
Posted By xkenay
BUY autohunt Conquer Online 3.0

Hello , i want if is possible to buy private bot for conquer online 3.0 ,im pretty sure it still exist because i saw everyday warriors hunting with speed in frozen grotto !
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.