Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: issapupper
Forum: Fifa Trading 10/15/2020, 20:08
Replies: 481
Views: 111,321
Posted By issapupper
Burak is very helpful in the initial set up and...

Burak is very helpful in the initial set up and anything additional required afterwards.

He makes sure everyone's question is answers and is always looking for ways to improve the tool.

This...
Forum: Valorant Trading 07/20/2020, 00:06
Replies: 43
Views: 6,846
Posted By issapupper
https://imgur.com/m0Qeibs Can see that...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Can see that serial number says it is already in use within few minutes after I received it. Then he asked me to put in ticket in the server, than blocked and kicked me...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 10/11/2019, 09:27
Replies: 164
Views: 40,597
Posted By issapupper
Can I confirm that this is just ESP?

Can I confirm that this is just ESP?
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 10/10/2019, 18:41
Replies: 114
Views: 48,694
Posted By issapupper
Is it updated for season 3? Also any detections?

Is it updated for season 3? Also any detections?
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 10/08/2019, 10:06
Replies: 143
Views: 21,183
Posted By issapupper
This is my review of K-02's Sugarbot. ...

This is my review of K-02's Sugarbot.

Firstly, I think this is probably the best available right now unless you have a very secret provider and highly customized build. I will note that sugar bot...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 09/18/2019, 20:26
Replies: 223
Views: 55,545
Posted By issapupper
Leaving a review as I bought their hack from a...

Leaving a review as I bought their hack from a re-seller...the hack works fine, lots of functionalities.

I really have no complaints about the features. Unfortunately, the re-seller's support was...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 09/17/2019, 08:53
Replies: 165
Views: 39,094
Posted By issapupper
This is my first post here so my vouch might not...

This is my first post here so my vouch might not mean as much, but I have quite an extensive history dealing with private providers. I'll try to give a thorough review:

I recently got into Apex...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.